What are you playing now?

Darque

FEAR. Bloodlines. Morrowind with lots of mods.

I tried playing NOLF2 again recently but that first mission is too boring. :blink:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Just beat Death by Degrees :(

That game had the best fight of any game I've ever played and the best endboss battle of any game I've ever played :D

Is that the one with the character from Tekken ?

Several actually :blink:

The main character is Nina Williams, the main boss is Anna Williams, and there are quite a few cameos of one sort or another :)

Several actually o:)

The main character is Nina Williams, the main boss is Anna Williams, and there are quite a few cameos of one sort or another :(

May have to take a look at that one. Roughtly how many hours would I need to set aside ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Well, I'm just getting Halo (1 and 2) and something else (can't remember) for the Xbox...I'm about to see what all the hype is about...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

...Planescape: Torment...again... 8)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Several actually :)

The main character is Nina Williams, the main boss is Anna Williams, and there are quite a few cameos of one sort or another :)

May have to take a look at that one. Roughtly how many hours would I need to set aside ?

Depends on how you play I guess, I was cautious and did a lot of backtracking to pick up weapons caches I'd left behind... all told I got 20+ hours out of my first playthru :)

I'm thinking of doing a Baldur's Gate 2 run, but I'm at loss on which mods I should use(Weidu et al).

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Level 58 Salamence

Level 60 Dragonite

Level 56 Espeon

Level 52 Ursaring

Level 53 Shiftry

Level 59 Tyranitar

He's got level 70's including Latios/Latias Mine are not quick enough to get off an attack before they get dragon clawed. I could switch, but then I would forfiet my Cyndaquil.

Death By Degrees was messed up :thumbsup: Screen went black after the movie and the disk has a big scratch on it.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Is Halo 2 any good? I saw it on sale at the store and wonder if it was worth getting.

Great fun gaming that with my bro in law when we go out to CA and visit them.

I'd definitely recommend it. :D

I should have bought it yesterday, it was sold out. Should have know it would have went at a price of $29.

A great game. I'd definitely pick it up. The campaign isn't as fun as the first one though, IMO. However, you do get to play as an Elite. :p