Do You Think The Exile Would Be With Revan?

Revan is not you. Revan is a memory-wiped Jedi-turned-Dark Lord of the Sith-turned-Jedi.

Exile is not you, either, but at least their backstory is less predefined and KOTOR II gives the player more freedom in choosing their past.

In KOTOR III, I want a character without a backstory. Someone whom I, not the developers, could define.

I think the Exile would go search for Revan, and then find she has taken the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith once again.

And there we have a moral, angsty, dilema...should the Exile join her?....should he try to turn her to the light?...should he ignite his saber and do battle?

IMO i hope True Sith was a play on words and not meaning the pink skinned Sith like Marka Ragnos. Infact i hope True Sith means Revan. My reasoning behind this crazy idea is that in the unknown Revan became a Sith, she now has gone back out to the unknown to fight some "darkness" she feels. She told canderous and carth to prepare the Republic for another war because i feel she knew that whatever happens she is destined by the force to fall to the darkside. So to prevent what happened before from happening again she has already given a warning for the Republic to be prepared for her eventual return to try and conquer the Republic.

This i feel would create a nice storyline, Carth having to fight the woman he loves, the Exile in moral dilemas and Canderous also in a dilema of whether or not he should help the Republic or fight the Sith.

I think the Exile would go search for Revan, and then find she has taken the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith once again.

Firstly it would mean all that effort in K1 was just wasted - I mean the whole point of the game was that you are a new person.

Besides, it'd just be copying Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Firstly it would mean all that effort in K1 was just wasted - I mean the whole point of the game was that you are a new person.

Besides, it'd just be copying Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith.

This is what I have been trying to explain. There is a reason Revan was made LS canon. The whole first game focused on on his redemption and return to the order (breifly). Logically, the Exile could be DS and meet Revan in a duel to the death. I am still hoping for a dual PC (Male Revan and Male Exile), where both are LS. In my mind, female Exile falling for Revan will remove Bastilla from the series completely, and she was a main storyline character. The Exiles love interest could be a new character for KOTOR III.

Edited by Akhan225

My preference has always been a Male Lightside Exile and Female Lightside Revan because IMO it fits with how i think K3 should or will play out. Which is a very simple idea...

Revan is mind wiped, converted to the light...but never converted willingly so the darkness is still inside her somewhere. She finds this constant urge to head out into the unknown (this is what little bit of the darkside is left thats urging her). She thinks its a Sith threat and tells both Carth and Canderous to prepare for a war. But Kreia knows the truth, and she makes a play on words in telling the Exile about the "True Sith".

"True Sith" doesn't mean a race infact it means the true Sith behind everything, Revan (albiet unknowingly by this time). By going into the unknown Revan is seduced to the darkside once again by whatever seduced her before. And we have a whole lot of plot twists...

The revelation of Revan being darkside again

Carth in the dilema of, doing his duty to the Republic and destroying the Sith or trying to save the woman he loves?

Canderous unsure of defending the Republic, or joining the one woman who managed to defeat the Mandalorians?

Exile stuck between possibly following Revan to war once again, this time perhaps as an apprentice or something more :) or should he defend the Republic once again from the evil Sith.

remember this is all my personal preference and ideas to which i would like a possible KOTOR3 to take shape.

My preference has always been a Male Lightside Exile and Female Lightside Revan because IMO it fits with how i think K3 should or will play out. Which is a very simple idea...

Revan is mind wiped, converted to the light...but never converted willingly so the darkness is still inside her somewhere. She finds this constant urge to head out into the unknown (this is what little bit of the darkside is left thats urging her). She thinks its a Sith threat and tells both Carth and Canderous to prepare for a war. But Kreia knows the truth, and she makes a play on words in telling the Exile about the "True Sith".

"True Sith" doesn't mean a race infact it means the true Sith behind everything, Revan (albiet unknowingly by this time). By going into the unknown Revan is seduced to the darkside once again by whatever seduced her before. And we have a whole lot of plot twists...

The revelation of Revan being darkside again

Carth in the dilema of, doing his duty to the Republic and destroying the Sith or trying to save the woman he loves?

Canderous unsure of defending the Republic, or joining the one woman who managed to defeat the Mandalorians?

Exile stuck between possibly following Revan to war once again, this time perhaps as an apprentice or something more :) or should he defend the Republic once again from the evil Sith.

remember this is all my personal preference and ideas to which i would like a possible KOTOR3 to take shape.

I like your idea of what the truth sith is but to make a kotor III they must try to satisfy the different story plots from the last two games.

Unless like other members mention they use canon LS males for revan & exile. My problem with the canon idea is that revan and exile is not the same revan and exile that i created which kinda sucks because thats what i loved about them. I'm sure kotor fans would like to see the characters that they created come back (male/female LS/DS)

How about this, you find Revan there and he takes on the Role of kreia (Being your mentor not your enemy) like a party member, personally I tyhink the LS Exile is th ebetter character since Kreia teachs you alot of Darkside stuff but he still manages to be a LSer

I think we're straying into "what will K3 be about" sorta thing too much (and might get locked and go into the K3 thread). Anyway it seems that most of us agree that the two characters will meet.

Like I said I don't want Revan to become a Sith again, but I suppose it's the better of the other options (personally). At least he doesn't die (he better not...Bastila :thumbsup: ) and the True Sith don't really exist (alive anyway).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

You do know that it was the Star Forge and it's dark side connection that made Revan and Malak evil?

(Male) Revan is loyal to Bastila, and that won't change. If you descide to romance Carth, that's nice, but Revan would never ever risk the ones he/she loves.

KotOR II had slightly too much lose ends, and it interviend more than what it should've when it was speaking of Revan. It would be sucha clich

It would help if Revan's masters were encountered in a third game. (Assuming they are Sith) Master Kavar mentioned that Revan had many masters. (Without being specific about whether they were Sith or Jedi Masters)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 11 months later...