Spider-Man 3

Oerwinde

Super secret trailer.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

616 (regular) version is a symbiote from space who has since had a "son" (carnage) and a grandson (Toxin... who wants to be a good person but doesn't know how)

Wasn't it from a superhero suit dispenser? I remember something like that in a big crossover. Spidey's suit got damaged and someone told him to get a new one there, and that ended up being the symbiont.

Also, there's way more symbionts out there.

616 (regular) version is a symbiote from space who has since had a "son" (carnage) and a grandson (Toxin... who wants to be a good person but doesn't know how)

Wasn't it from a superhero suit dispenser? I remember something like that in a big crossover. Spidey's suit got damaged and someone told him to get a new one there, and that ended up being the symbiont.

Yup, at the end of Secret Wars. Upon further research it seems there are too many symbiotes. :)

Yup, at the end of Secret Wars. Upon further research it seems there are too many symbiotes. :aiee:

used to be an entire planet's worth.

the current suit is made by iron man.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I believe you've got it right astr0. That's a huge spoiler, though.

When that marketing machine starts rolling at full speed in a few months you'll have to go live in a dark hole in some mountain crevasse if you don't want to be spoiled.

Besides, it's not like Hollywood has ever followed the stories we love since birth in their adaptations.

I wouldn't be surprised if the suit in S3 is actually one of Peter's experiments gone wrong. Or maybe one of Osborne's.

Not necessarily: plot spoilers are not high on the list of hollywood marketing strategies. :(

Anyway, I'd appreciate everyone using the spoiler tags for anything that would spoil the enjoyment of others. Pretty please. It's a good thing I don't really care about this film, otherwise I'd be hopping mad about now.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Plot spoilers are not high on the list of hollywood marketing strategies. :(

Oh please! :)

Teasers and trailers are spoilers according to most people's erronous definition of "spoiler". They offer a glimpse into the film in order to make the masses ask questions and talk about it. Which is exactly what we are doing here after clicking that link.

If I was working on post-production for Spiderman 3 and everyone here would know, then me saying that, say, MJ dies halfway through the movie because Spidey made a mistake, then that would be a spoiler, unless it is shown in a teaser/trailer.

Otherwise it's all speculation until the film is released.

Guest The Architect

I'm impressed with the way the Spiderman movies have been done so far, I think both movies are great. Lets hope the 3rd one continues the trend.

Edited by The Architect

Nice

venomzomg.gif

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta