DL's thread

Darth Launch

Uhhhh...still need anybody? I'm bored out of my damn mind.  :o

Sure, we need as many participants as possible... so I'll be happy to send the questionnaires to you if you're still willing to participate :)

DL

Damn it, I forgot to check this thread. >_< Yes, please do send it at your leisure.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Uhhhh...still need anybody? I'm bored out of my damn mind.  :o

Sure, we need as many participants as possible... so I'll be happy to send the questionnaires to you if you're still willing to participate :)

Where do we send the questionaire feedback? >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Personally, I would have made up two very different questionnaires but our dissertation tutor decided it best for us to use pre-existing questionnaires... the first one is called EXPAGG and the second is NIAB :o

The toilet question is the one that made me raise my eyebrow when I first read through them!

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Likewise. I talked with DL about it and she said they couldnt write their own questions, but had to use those previously formulated by licensed psychologists. Frankly, I think quite a few of the questions are misleading, derivative, or imply a supposed correct answer.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Likewise. I talked with DL about it and she said they couldnt write their own questions, but had to use those previously formulated by licensed psychologists. Frankly, I think quite a few of the questions are misleading, derivative, or imply a supposed correct answer.

Yeh, I definitely felt that they were trying to get a certain response from those that fill them in... I'm concerned that that may affect our results somehow... but I guess once we start analysing the data we'll know for sure... either way, it'll give me something to ramble on about in the "Discussion" section of the report :o

I've sent you the questionnaires now LoveWolf  :)

And, Mr. Metadigital... feel free to PM me any feedback  :ermm:

DL

Finished.

I've gotta see about a name change...LoveWolf sounds good. :wub:

Edit:

Oh, and you're welcome. :p

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Finished.

I've gotta see about a name change...LoveWolf sounds good.  :ermm:

Edit:

Oh, and you're welcome.  :p

^_^

You're the 20th forum monkey to send me the completed questionnaires in... just leaves Muso, Schmarthie and Hades who said they'd do the questionnaires but haven't sent me anything back yet :wub:

Dudes, if you don't want to do it, just tell me!

Kobayashi Maru was also the name of the Japanese training ship that was sunk when a US submarine rammed her while surfacing.

:ermm:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I did my own kobayashi maru.

:ermm:

My Japanese is poopie...

It's a Star Trek reference (initially from the second film, Wrath of Kahn, but referred to many times since); it equates to a no-win scenario, and is used as a judge of character to determine what priorities the subject displays under pressure.

I was quoting Captain James Tiberius Kirk (William Shatner's character), who reprogrammed the test to allow him to beat it.

:wub:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I did my own kobayashi maru.

:ermm:

My Japanese is poopie...

It's a Star Trek reference (initially from the second film, Wrath of Kahn, but referred to many times since); it equates to a no-win scenario, and is used as a judge of character to determine what priorities the subject displays under pressure.

I was quoting Captain James Tiberius Kirk (William Shatner's character), who reprogrammed the test to allow him to beat it.

:wub:

Cheater but Kirk was a great man so it's alright. :p

Kobayashi Maru was also the name of the Japanese training ship that was sunk when a US submarine rammed her while surfacing.

:)"

Actually, Kobayashi Maru is a type of highly-contagious toe fungus prevalent in the African Sahara, and is also commonly associated with the demonic mythical bird of the same name... :ph34r:

Edited by Blank

If it is alive, the Japanese will eat it.

The Chinese would eat it even when it is not... :D Now that I think of it, I have eaten some strange things over time... :)) I guess caterpillars top the list. Snakes are a close second. Oh yeah, (Kafty), before you force choke me over the net, I have never eaten a dog before and have no plans to do so either. :"> :ermm:

Edited by julianw

What a bizarre and interesting turn this thread seems to have made... I've eaten lots of strange things... all things I shall not be sharing with you forum monkeys... :o"

Anyways, I've got 21 questionnaires back... still waiting to know either way from Muso, Schmarthie and Hades... just tell me one way or another, you poopieheads!

DL

You'll get it soon enough. Sorry, it's been a bit of a rush here. I try to get it done by tomorrow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Chinese would eat it even when it is not... :D Now that I think of it, I have eaten some strange things over time... :)) I guess caterpillars top the list. Snakes are a close second. Oh yeah, (Kafty), before you force choke me over the net, I have never eaten a dog before and have no plans to do so either.  :"> :p

Makes me happy to be vegertarian.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]