Obsidian entertainment

kirottu

How could we work in a building with fantastic decor and tiny doors?  We couldn't fit into our offices!

The bland decor inspires our desire to create and explore lush, interesting worlds in our games.

Don't you find it dull? I think you do, as you've obviously tried very hard to cover up as much as you can with the unnecessarily large wall chart and the little pictures and so on, but the underlying blandness still oozes through. This room is crying out for colour, or potted plants at the very least.

Those doors really are unnervingly high. They must be difficult to open with so much air resistance. Perhaps it's an earthquake-proofing feature? :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

How could we work in a building with fantastic decor and tiny doors?  We couldn't fit into our offices!

The bland decor inspires our desire to create and explore lush, interesting worlds in our games.

Don't you find it dull? I think you do, as you've obviously tried very hard to cover up as much as you can with the unnecessarily large wall chart and the little pictures and so on, but the underlying blandness still oozes through. This room is crying out for colour, or potted plants at the very least.

Those doors really are unnervingly high. They must be difficult to open with so much air resistance. Perhaps it's an earthquake-proofing feature? :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was joking. The Wall Chart is actually pretty important, though. I wouldn't make it too angry if I were you.

Who is who in those pics?

St. Christopher = Me

IMGP0124.jpg

OMFG! If you primise to wear that beard all day long, Ill be your personal assistant :devil:

(I will be dressed as baby jesus)

I thought you deserved a better placing in the results; that was an inspired costume. (Okay, Sticky Note man did a good job, but he did steal the idea from Bruce Almighty ...)

Now Kaftan as a baby jesus ... hmmm ... does that automatically mean that you'll be crying, Kaftan ?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Now Kaftan as a baby jesus ... hmmm ... does that automatically mean that you'll be crying, Kaftan ?

Dont mess with the Jesus, pendejo...

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My toes were, in fact, freezing.

Get a huge fan for your computer chassi, overclock your CPU and your GPU, install the fan and squeeze your toes in between the back of the computer and the nearest wall and feel that nice hot air warm your toes.. I do this all winter :p)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just wanted to report that Duct Tape Man and I are very happy about the support. Sadly, in an actual duel to the death, I think that my lack of weaponry would be my undoing. Should I triumph though, I'd be sure to leave a post-it note on his forehead with something like, "I Win!" or "Who's the senior designer now?" to commemorate the occasion.

...I think that my lack of weaponry would be my undoing.

Are you kidding me?! A gigantic, thunderous mega hammer in one hand and the adamantium claws of Wolverine in the other PLUS (if that wasn't enough) more tight spandex than any human mind can endure! I've never seen a more deadly and ruthless super hero before in my life!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

...I think that my lack of weaponry would be my undoing.

Are you kidding me?! A gigantic, thunderous mega hammer in one hand and the adamantium claws of Wolverine in the other PLUS (if that wasn't enough) more tight spandex than any human mind can endure! I've never seen a more deadly and ruthless super hero before in my life!!

Thats his point

He's Sticky Note man

Edited by kumquatq3