KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

But as it is now, I'd be more "cool, another RPG to play" rather than "OMG YES!" if/when K3 is announced.

Thats how I felt about KOTOR II. Can't say I'm looking forward to KOTOR III , if it comes along then fine, if not. Not a big deal , plenty of other stuff to play.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Zalbar's dead. I killed him.

LS Revan is canon.

"Canon" is only for imbeciles that cannot think for themselves, and require someone to tell them how to think. :lol:

Wrong. :-

See?

Of course you don't. Proves my point. ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think you should be like new to the Jedi Order under Jedi Master Kavar than go through the stage and Like Join Revan in the Mandaloinan Wars and go through Exile that would be cool and I would like to play a game like that.

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"

Zalbar's dead. I killed him.

LS Revan is canon.

"Canon" is only for imbeciles that cannot think for themselves, and require someone to tell them how to think. :blink:

Wrong. :blink:

See?

Of course you don't. Proves my point. :huh:

Wrong. =]

Touch

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think you should be like new to the Jedi Order under Jedi Master Kavar than go through the stage and Like Join Revan in the Mandaloinan Wars and go through Exile that would be cool and I would like to play a game like that.

The internets is a complex beast, so quite often context is lost.

Are you actually only eight years old, or just doing a very good impersonation of one in order to ridicule the suggestions you are making and those that would make them ...?

And people call me cold. :o

I actually wish Lucasarts would announce K3 so that we'd no longer have questions about rumors concerning it.  :-"

Too bad the only thing we know about KotOR III is the "Now that's a GOOD question"-response from the president of Lucasarts :ermm:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

For the time being we can discuss about rumours and provide ideas etc. etc. etc. They might as well globally read this forum. Many people doesn't like to play a "chosen one".

Which I don't really agree with, but the best option I have seen so far is to start as a Sith, and maybe you could play as another species. That's a good idea.

Other (serious) idea's are to make the game longer, and to visit more planets. I agree with this idea, allthough they wouldn't likely do this since Lucasarts and whatever other developer (Obsidian / Bioware) wish to sell this game and possibly also make a Kotor IV, off course make you wish to see and play more. We will see.

Then, some people wish to play as a non force user. Not my choice, and as I have pointed out earlier, neither Kotor game forces you to equip a Jedi Robe, Use a Lightsaber and the force. You could play both games equipping blasters / melee weapons, use mines, grenades, stealth etc. etc. etc.. Force Powers / Jedi Robes and lightsabers are only an addition to the game.

Then, there are some, including me who make a storyline proposal. I'll say, keep up the good work and if people say it's no use to do this. Then, well, you can be sure that no one takes notice. You don't think that when you see a job advertisement: No, I wouldn't apply for this because it's no use, do you? Because if you do, you are 100% sure that you don't get the job.

Master Vandar lives!

For the time being we can discuss about rumours and provide ideas etc. etc. etc. They might as well globally read this forum. Many people doesn't like to play a "chosen one".

Which I don't really agree with, but the best option I have seen so far is to start as a Sith, and maybe you could play as another species. That's a good idea.

If the concept of a chosen one is not exactly possible, then an option of a one that has yet to be chosen might be considered.

Chosen one - choices that have been made in advance (Pre-determined in terms of background and story)

One that has yet to be chosen - choices that remain to be made (Post-determined depending on preference)

Sith'ari, as a concept might be related to being at an advanced level of DS mastery.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Too bad the only thing we know about KotOR III is the "Now that's a GOOD question"-response from the president of Lucasarts :devil:

I often wonder about those guys.

Of course, there is a reason some of those former Lucasarts people are no longer there. Perhaps they finally figured out the dolts running the show were bringing their product quality down.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)