Which Jedi Master least deserved their fate?

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jedi Master least deserved their fate?

• Dorak
    • Kavar
    • Lonna Vash
    • Vandar Tokare
    • Vrook Lamar
    • Zez-Kai Ell
    • Zhar Lestin

I voted for Lonna, but I'm against the fact that the Jedi Masters on Dantooine(In K1, not the ones at the meeting in K2) died at all. Wouldn't it be wonderful to travel with them in K3? Along with that, Vrook shouldn't be dead in my opinion.
Well, I think they deserved death, but not so unexpectedly, not under such circumstances... And Vash didn't. Not only didn't she deserve death, she didn't deserve being killed by the developers because of time constraints.

There is also one who lives (in the light side story), but deserves death. Although perhaps letting her live was a punishment worse than death...

There is also one who lives (in the light side story), but deserves death. Although perhaps letting her live was a punishment worse than death...

Are you referring to

Atris

? Well with what happened in the game, yes I agree with you but then I suppose it would've been an even bigger waste of the character/art than it already is.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

It's between Vandar and Vash. Both were willing to express an opinion in public contrary to Vrook's (who apparently has enough power to sway most of the Council members to vote his way). Vandar was well respected, and more of a political threat to Vrook than Vash, IMO.

Of the remaining Jedi, though, Vash was the only one who was actually *doing* something besides hiding. She took a more active role than Vandar would have. Instead of sitting in her cage whinging (like Vrook--I mean, what *was* his master plan for getting out of the Dantooine mess? *Talk* them to death? No wonder his captors were cranky) she at least had thought things through.

Points to Vash for the guts to ante up alone and in person, I guess.

I voted Kavar, he seemed to still like the Exile the most.

He was another good Jedi master that didn't deserve his fate. He seemed like he was always on the Exiles side.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Master Vrook was ok. It was simply that his dialogue lines were quite blunt and was blatantly hostile if you played as a DS character. Also, sparring with him might be a pain if your PC was not adequately ready.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

if i dont remember to well he's quite hostile in both game whether you were a LS/DS

He had his doubts about Revan and obviously detested the exile for his decision to go to the madalorian war. Maybe hes just an old koot

Just imagine Vrook and Jolee stuck in one room ;) It would be hilarious or throw in a Kriea ohhh i love that old man jolee :( (remembering good times in K1)

Edited by foxdez

they probably would hit it off then they would argue over kriea and have a whole jedi death duel :( lol

Vrook:She's mine

Jolee:Over my dead body

Vrook:Well then(pulls out lightsaber)

Kriea:here!(tosses lightsaber to jolee with her other hand on it)

Jolee:Ew vrook you can have her

It is true that Vrook and Jolee may both have their own flaws, but I would take Vrook over Kreia anytime. At least there was some demonstration of fighting either against him or with him against Azkul on Dantooine like the way Kavar fought on Onderon. Kreia's fighting style was fairly usual even with her three floating lightsabers. (It was like being chased by wild geese)

Also, Kreia hardly ever showed her lightsaber skills at all using any combat feats apart from using Critical Strike sometimes. (Same for her purple lightsabers) And for someone who seeks the death of the force, she seems to use force powers a lot.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧