What's on your shopping list ?

What games are on your shopping list at the moment ?

Kind of long this one..

Spartan:TW - picked it up yesterday but havnt really played it yet

Xenosaga II (finally)

Lost in Blue - Survial RPG using the touchscreen where can it go wrong :)

Nightmare Troubador - time for a new babe deck :x

Kingdom Hearts II (hurry up already)

Twilight Princess (same goes for you)

Pokemon XD - Pokemon with attitude

Fire Emblem GC - Great game now I want to know what the hell it's about :rolleyes:

Shadow T' Hedgehog- Optimistically curious about it

Batallion Wars - Advance Wars goes RTS

Mario Baseball

Mario Football - always have a blast with the Mario sports games multiplayer.

Mario Kart DS - Duh :o

Zoo Tycoon - loved it on the PC well suited to a handheld

Kirby Power Paintbrush - looks innovative and although I'm not a Kirby fan I'll bite.

Kuon - Japanese Horror

Fire Emblem GBA - More portable FireEmblem goodness

Probably forgot a bunch but I bet gameplay love me :)

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

:blink: You have the time to play all those?

Should do, the releases are pretty spread out. Usually I forget about them after a bit and they just show up on thursday mornings.

The purpose of these threads is to see if I've overlooked anything while I've been away.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Star Wars Battlefront II

Dragon Age

Neverwinter Nights II

BioWare Neverwinter Modules (once they will be released on CD)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

^That, especially the bread variety.

But games; there are quite a few:

NWN2

Winter Assault

POP3

Severance

Hostile Waters

HOMM 5

Gothic 3

Project Offset

PNJ

Aftershock

Mark of Chaos

Supreme Commander

Grim Fandango

Return to Krondor

Quest for Glory 5

Disciples 2+Rise of the Elves

FFXII

Oblivion

etcetera, ad naseum...

A thing to note here; even though I'm planning to get all of those, that doesn't mean I will end up buyin or even acquiring them soon. If at all. The only thing I'm really waiting for is Gothic 3. And that's the only one I will buy right when it hits the stores. I'm a fanboy like that. :blink:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm too excited for my own good about XII. I don't even own a PS2 :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

These are on my shopping list, although I think my machine isn't up to the task:

Civ 4

F.E.A.R.

Rome: Total War

and later on:

Bioshock

Dragon Age

NWN2 (maybe)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh yeah; BIOSHOCK. Almost forgot Looking Glass's legacy. What kind of fanatic am I? :ph34r:

I bought my Rome for 30 euros: dirty cheap. Though I have yet to play it.

kirottu said:

Never heard of Bioshock.

The website at this point is not worth linking yet, but you will hear about it in the near future. Mark my words. :wub:

kirottu said:

Never heard of Bioshock.

Spiritual sequel to System Shock 2. Made by the same developer even, but I think the SS2 liscence belongs to someone else, hence spiritual sequel.

Well System Shock and System Shock II I have heard of :wub: (wouldnt be much of a gamer If I hadnt would I)...

Thanks for the info.

478327[/snapback]

It's an experiment with AI and communal behaviour(or so the devs say) and the player must try to fit into an ecosystem and food chain.

kirottu said:

It's an experiment with AI and communal behaviour(or so the devs say) and the player must try to fit into an ecosystem and food chain.

Huh ? Dosnt sound very system shock like.

So your a creature of some sort ?

Sim earth was kind of fun. A friend and I evolved a race of bird people which took over the world :D

478327[/snapback]

No, think of it as SS2 in an ecosystem. You're a human who must adapt in to an alien world, by changing himself with the biomaterial found in it's various creatures. The premise is that an ex-nazi bunker is uncovered and the researhers find that it's been used as a testing ground for various 'enhanced' species, but somewhere on the way the sh!t hit the fan and the beasties conquered the bunker. Now, thanks to speeded evolution and highly-adaptable genome, it's buzzing with new life and the protagonists is thrown in the middle of it unaware. Your mission is to survive and that's done by examining the food chain and, in a sense, trying to live in the world. Of course, as it's SS, lots of high tech and guns are involved.

kirottu said:

No, think of it as SS2 in an ecosystem. You're a human who must adapt in to an alien world, by changing himself with the biomaterial found in it's various creatures. The premise is that an ex-nazi bunker is uncovered and the researhers find that it's been used as a testing ground for various 'enhanced' species, but somewhere on the way the sh!t hit the fan and the beasties conquered the bunker. Now, thanks to speeded evolution and highly-adaptable genome, it's buzzing with new life and the protagonists is thrown in the middle of it unaware. Your mission is to survive and that's done by examining the food chain and, in a sense, trying to live in the world. Of course, as it's SS, lots of high tech and guns are involved.

It's the plot to Tremors :p

Sounds pretty interesting if they can pull it off though.

478327[/snapback]

Heh, sounds quite b-movieish, indeed. But so did System Shocks premise and plot. I'm sure Irrational can pull it off. They didn't mess up SS2, so I doubt they mess this.

kirottu said:

Heh, sounds quite b-movieish, indeed. But so did System Shocks premise and plot. I'm sure Irrational can pull it off. They didn't mess up SS2, so I doubt they mess this.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...&title=cubivore

The premise of the game is simple: Eat or be eaten. Assume the role of an animal in its early stages of development. But, in the harsh reality of nature, this creature has no parent to coddle and protect it. From the moment the game begins, your creature is on its own to fend for its life. As your animal instincts take over, you will boldly traverse hostile environments, savagely stalking your prey and asserting your place in the animal chain of power. Will you have what it takes to become the new king of the beasts?

Explore a number of different environments while consuming other animals to evolve into one of 100 possible creature combinations. Also, by collecting different items you can have access to stronger body parts such as horns and fangs, which can give you the edge in this dog-eat-dog world. However, no creature lives forever, so you'll need to pass on your strongest traits to your offspring and the circle of life will begin again. Ultimately, the goal is to become powerful enough to topple the alpha creature and earn your rightful place at the top of the food chain.

478327[/snapback]

I hope if your going to be "evolving" they can capture the feeling of losing your humanity as you struggle to survive. Remember the cyberpsychosis from cyberpunk ?

I'd imagine if rescuers showed up they would be in for quite a shock.

478327[/snapback]

BioWare Neverwinter Modules on CD (this week probably)

Quake IV

Oblivion

This should keep me occupied till the end of the year. :p

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I'm seething with anticipation, to say the least.

kirottu said: