Pet Peeves

Azure79

I dispise those I dispise... and the loud things in life because they like to cause me to go sensory overload...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The French greeting to foriegners is strange. They hold both of their arms up. To the rest of the world that means you surrender.  :wacko:"

They have taken surrender and turned it into an art form .. perfecting it over the decades .. evn incorporating in into their greetings .. how can you hate such a people?

you could at least feel sorry for them!

Fortune favors the bald.

I hate:

People who think they are better/funnier/smarter (and so on) than everyone else .. when they clearly aren't!

double standards!

bullies who physically or pschylogically abuse others and/or weak individuals..

(and pity for those who get bullied and are unable to stand up for themselves)

the fact that we as a society seem to treat our problems with pills, and so end up only treating the symptoms, instead of dealing with the real issues behind it!

That people more often look at apperances rather than the person and then judge them accordingly .. I mean how can you hate someone for having darker or lighter skin than you? I can't comprehend the extensive stupidity it must require!!

and many other things .. but those are my top 5

Fortune favors the bald.

People who wait an hour and a half for a damned bus when they live a mile up the road. :wub:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I may be a bit of a hypocrite saying this, but i absolutely detest people who waste things like food and things like deodorant :angry:.

I also HATE people who litter. Seriously. I mean why the hell not just keep it with you until you get home or until you find a bin! :angry:

ewwww.... I hate people who litter too... makes me so mad! The other day someone emptied their car ashtray out right in front of my house on the street. The world is not your trash can!

I hated the French when I was at Interplay... but when I went to France I found them all to be rather friendly!

I hate California drivers when it rains... you'd think they all just suddenly forgot how to drive.

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

I may be a bit of a hypocrite saying this, but i absolutely detest people who waste things like food and things like deodorant :angry:.

I also HATE people who litter. Seriously. I mean why the hell not just keep it with you until you get home or until you find a bin! :angry:

Does missing the trash can count though? I try to perfect my b-ball skills every chance I get. :D

People that will boil the remaining 1/8 of the water left in damn electric kettle.  WHY DON'T YOU FILL THE DAMN KETTLE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh...because that uses up more electricity, and thus costs more? :sorcerer:

Possibly, but unlikely. The kettle's shared by 5 ppl so it's really popular. I usually have to wait till they're done and emptied its contents into their mug before I refill it for my own use.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Does missing the trash can count though? I try to perfect my b-ball skills every chance I get. :D

Yeah, i do that too, and i see it as ok, but it just really bugs me when people can't be bothered to pick it up after they miss the trash. It doesn't take much effort to pick it up again and put it in properly :wub:.

That "it" would be people's not picking up their litter after failing a basketball shot at a bin.

Oh, I just re-read my post. I now see where your uncertainty springs from. :thumbsup:

Edited by Darth_Schmarth

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum