church of the flying spaghetti monster

pants_happy

Not a weapon for the un-initiated, it is.

Only those who are versed in the gnostic mysteries of the FSM, and have been touched by the Macoroni and the Holy Sauce can even open the bullet-proof weapons' cabinet ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The truth is out there.

I'm sure it is but most of us are to busy to have the time to find it. And that is why we cling to religions created by other people, because it saves time. The funny thing is this one acutally is starting to make sense when compared to the other religions. Who would ever believe such a thing as a talking burning bush that tells you how to live your life... a gaint monster made of noodles is much more probable if not plausable.

The truth is out there.

I'm sure it is but most of us are to busy to have the time to find it. And that is why we cling to religions created by other people, because it saves time. The funny thing is this one acutally is starting to make sense when compared to the other religions. Who would ever believe such a thing as a talking burning bush that tells you how to live your life... a gaint monster made of noodles is much more probable if not plausable.

WHITETEETH, is that you? :p

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

religion is a lie.

The truth is out there.

WHITETEETH, is that you? ;)

:(

No not me, scouts honor! I have found peace with religion, but I still have fun debating against it. :D

If i do have a religion i would be a humanist. Then again i like the sound of WITHTEETHist. anyone want to join WITHTEETHism? we have 2 "call girl" factories, way more high class then 1 dinky hooker factory. We even have a alot of extasy and techno too! "austie austie" So whos up for it?! or do i get to dance with all the call girls while on extasy dancing to techno?! ;)

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I want to believe.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The truth is out there.

WHITETEETH, is that you? :ermm:

No, but thanks for asking.

I wonder if there is a entire pantheon of Gods of which the flying spaghetti monster is one. Like the Raging Ravioli Monster...God of Hatred. Luscious Linguini Monster, Goddess of love and lust. The Fiery Fettucini Mosnter, God of the Underworld. The Pednatic Penne, God of knowledge and learning.

I wonder if there is a entire pantheon of Gods of which the flying spaghetti monster is one. Like the Raging Ravioli Monster...God of Hatred. Luscious Linguini Monster, Goddess of love and lust. The Fiery Fettucini Mosnter, God of the Underworld. The Pednatic Penne, God of knowledge and learning.

The other Gods would just try to eat the food ones.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

All Things Dull And Ugly - Monty Python

All things dull and ugly,

All creatures short and squat,

All things rude and nasty,

The Lord God made the lot.

Each little snake that poisons,

Each little wasp that stings,

He made their brutish venom,

He made their horrid wings.

All things sick and cancerous,

All evil great and small,

All things foul and dangerous,

The Lord God made them all.

Each nasty little hornet,

Each beastly little squid,

Who made the spikey urchin,

Who made the sharks, He did.

All things scabbed and ulcerous,

All pox both great and small,

Putrid, foul and gangrenous,

The Lord God made them all.

AMEN.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

From the sleeve of Aqualung - Jethro Tull

In the beginning Man created God; and in the image of Man created he him.

2. And Man gave unto God a multitude of names,that he might be Lord of all the earth when it was suited to Man

3. And on the seven millionth day Man rested and did lean heavily on his God and saw that it was good.

4. And Man formed Aqualung of the dust of the ground, and a host of others likened unto his kind.

5. And these lesser men were cast into the void; And some were burned, and some were put apart from their kind.

6. And Man became the God that he had created and with his miracles did rule over all the earth.

7. But as all these things came to pass, the Spirit that did cause man to create his God lived on within all men: even within Aqualung.

8. And man saw it not.

9. But for Christ's sake he'd better start looking.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

• 1 month later...

OK - thread pruned - could we please try not to derail threads? I'll assume if such behaviour continues that is the poster's intent and then I'll have to do some stuff and man is that always a bore ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

• 1 month later...