Farah's back!

julianw

Ah yes, I saw that after posting.  Is this going to turn into another Jak/Light Jak/Dark Jak thing?

Hmm... I don't know. Maybe this can help (or not):

Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes, and histories.

Choose your way to kill: Master the expanded Free-Form Fighting system to destroy enemies in your own style; strangle enemies from afar with the deadly Daggertail; or surprise them with full-speed one-shot kills using a brand new stealth art. The choice is yours.

Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on the perilous rooftops, dodge through chaotic streets, and ambush pursuers in dark, underground passageways.

Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery.

Manipulate time to surprise enemies: Execute powerful attacks against entire armies by slowing down or rewinding time, or surprise them by using some all-new Sands of Time powers.

Experience a masterful blend of gameplay: True to the Prince of Persia franchise, the game provides a variety of action combat, agility and story-driven puzzles

Edited by julianw

Ultimatly the sands give the Prince a case of MPD. Except that when he swaps places he physically changes into the other version. And according to what I've read he's going to be having all those cute lines from Sands of time again. Only this time it will be his psyche arguing with the Dark Princes.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The X-TREEEEEME marketing of Warrior Within biased me against it.  The first boss fight in the demo was such a joke that it completely turned me off.

Tere was a boss-fight in the demo? :huh:

Apparently the demo was a poor demonstration of the actual game, but (like you) I was sufficiently put off to avoid the game completely ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, that, and he appears to be missing his lower jaw....and is a good 3 times the height of a normal man, and like 10 times the girth.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I liked the snes PoP better than kung-fu/T&A Pop, plus I could play it back then without thinking I was somehow supporting terrorist.

If you play Prince of Persia, Al Qaeda wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't, you'll miss a good game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I liked the snes PoP better than kung-fu/T&A Pop, plus I could play it back then without thinking I was somehow supporting terrorist.

If you play Prince of Persia, Al Qaeda wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't, you'll miss a good game.

Actually I'd hate this game anyway(not my style), so it's win-win.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Why so many words?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Why so many words?

In fact, meanings of these three words are not exactly the same.

Kral means king. We use it for western sovereigns. We use "Melik" or "Hukumdar" for our sovereigns. But i can say that, their duties are same. A melik or hukumdar or padisah does what a king does.

centinexx.png

• 1 month later...

Unless that bad guy has something akin to the density of concrete for bone mass, then he wouldn't be able to support all that weight without shearing his limbs with the sheer moments of force ... :thumbsup:"

But he's got a magic sword.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Usually when one resurrects a thread, he should have something to add. Seriously.

kirottu said: