Picked up REmake

Child of Flame

I bought Resident Evil 2...I think it was the one with the cop who walks into the zombie fest on his first day and the girl who comes looking for her brother.

Anyways, I made it to the police station I think, then couldn't figure out what to do. I was already frustrated anyways so I stopped playing. I've never played an RE game since.

Sorry Darque~

There was an option that would auto aim to the closest guy, I always turned that on to make up for the off screen difficulties.

It would only work when you first pushed the button, so you still had to let go and reuse.

I still remember RE2, and I quite enjoyed the game.

I tried playing RE afterwards, and turned it off once the dude said "Whoa! You were almost, a...Jill Sandwich!!!"

Yet you are often required to fire blindly at things you can't see due to poor camera angles that you have zero control over.

With shooting being such a huge gameplay mechanic, and not being able to see what you're firing at compounds with very limitied ammo, you've got a recipe for player frustration.

Poor baby :( turn on auto aim if you're having problems :rolleyes:

;)

:D

Ender cheating is when you put in a special code to unlock somthing to make the game easier... RE doesn't have that.

If I remember correctly Battle isn't that big a thing in RE. Very few zombies and once you get the shotgun you can waste those.

One of the funniest things from the origional was the animation that went along with the citscenes. they would never move two parts of the body at the same time. And for darques pleasure, they are moving RE4 to the PS2 finially. A new costume for Leon (the cop from RE2) and for the girl. Girlie runs around in a freaking suit of armor! And you get a laser to kill your zombified opponents. they also brough Ada Wong back from the dead and gave her a campaign all her own.

Resident%20Evil%202.jpg

Egad Raccoon city is Mexican!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

This game is pretty gay.

I have the kerosene, I have the lighter, I have tried standing in like a hojillion positions but I cannot get the game to burn up a zombie that still has his head attached. It keeps saying "You do not need to use this right now." even when I'm standing right over the Zombie's freaking torso, my feet clipping through his body.

I am about ready to take this back to the store unless someone tells me what the heck is up.

This game is pretty gay. 

I have the kerosene, I have the lighter, I have tried standing in like a hojillion positions but I cannot get the game to burn up a zombie that still has his head attached.  It keeps saying "You do not need to use this right now." even when I'm standing right over the Zombie's freaking torso, my feet clipping through his body. 

I am about ready to take this back to the store unless someone tells me what the heck is up.

unfortunatly you can't use objects as weapons. Everything has a specific purpose no jury rigging weapons unfortunatly.

No, the game is new, at least this version of it is.

I like the graphics (they are among the most beautiful on the cube), the story is pretty good thus far, there's be an few moments where the zombies have given me the heebie jeebies (Most notably where I entered a room, zombie walked around the corner, I ran up the stairs, there were zombie noises but I thought it was only the one I just ran from, I'm shooting at it from the top of the stairs and all of a sudden OMGWTF a zombie walks up next to me.), and I've been coping with the bad controls. It's just if I can't figure out how to kill these zombies for good and they wake up, I'm pretty much screwed, thus I consider this a pretty much game breaking problem.

EDIT: @ Calax: The Fuel canteen and lighter are for burning zombies once you've shot them down as per the letter in the supply room though no?

Edited by Child of Flame

I'm pretty much screwed, thus I consider this a pretty much game breaking problem.

Don't blame the game because you aren't capable of adapting :ermm:

5 main titles, 5 spin offs, a massive franchise...

You are in the minority :lol:

Don't get all frowny on me :p

Check your canteen.. maybe you used both doses without realizing it.

It can only hold 2 at a time :)

Besides, you should be "Avoiding" combat... there's only 6 doses total in the mansion. :)

My advice, check your maps, clear out the "main paths" then just avoid zombies elsewhere.

It's always killed them in one shot. The reason RE two got everones attn was becasue you were treking thourgh a city and had lickers chasing you. Then was nemesis. then came the return of Wesker (Code Veronica.)