Picked up REmake

Child of Flame

And when at all possible kick their heads in.

That's actually a good idea, shoot them til they drop once, then move up to them and let them grab you.

The damage you take is minimal, and I think you ALWAYS smush their heads... so no more Crimsons :-

So you can do that aside from the bathtub? (w00t)

And for the record, up until I got to the point with the one that I couldn't burn and quit out of frustration, I had killed five zombies total. The one that you encounter what with Kenneth, the fat one blocking the path to the arrow, and the two in the landing/stairwell area outside of the study/sitting room/supply room.

Actually, I did kill one more, but it was on accident because I totally just walked right into him.

So I only have enough fuel to burn six zombies? :x

Can I decapitate them with my shotgun after they're 'dead'?

One other thing... if you're in an area you don't think you'll be returning to.

Shoot the zombie enough to drop it, then go do what you have to do.

It takes fewer bullets to drop a zombie than to kill it, and if it's not dead it won't go crimson.

Of course there are a few zombies that will follow you... :ph34r:

Oh! Oh! One more thing!

Aiming "up" at the head increases your chance of decapitation.

So does shooting from behind them.

Also if you use Chris (instead of Jill) he has a slightly better chance of headpopping.

Lastly, I think aiming "down" at their knees will increase the chance of knocking them down with fewer bullets.

Will there ever be a Resident Evil game where you get to play the zombies, chasing Jill Valentines all over the place and eat them without getting shot to pieces ? :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Will there ever be a Resident Evil game where you get to play the zombies, chasing Jill Valentines all over the place and eat them without getting shot to pieces ?  :thumbsup:

And in Outbreak if you die you get to wander around trying to kill your former teammates.

In the origional version they didn't get back up and go crimson. it was much easier, you could often just run around with the knife and kill everything.

I liked RE3 because you had a gun with infinite ammo.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

judging by her adoration for RE I'm guessing she was one of the writers to make the books based off the games and what happens between the games.

Don't blame the game because you aren't capable of adapting :wacko:

5 main titles, 5 spin offs, a massive franchise...

You are in the minority :)

Financial success equates directly to quality in Darque's book?

:blink:

We can't all be "game snobs" like some "other" people who post here. o:)

judging by her adoration for RE I'm guessing she was one of the writers to make the books based off the games and what happens between the games.

That's pretty low.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I wouldn't mind being able to write RE novels.  :thumbsup:

They were making them for a while. only problem was that they were very simplistic. they tried to explain some things behind the scenes but in general failed because they were already explained/known if you were interested in the series.