OMG! Ravager sound sets are hilarious!

When playing the Ravager yesterday I've noticed than when killing the Male Sith Captain (the one on the first screenshot posted here) screamed like a girl when he died - I looked into KTool and bam! what I saw was Sound Set: Handmaiden.

OK so they made one mistake but because of that I've decided to pay greater attention to sound sets of my enemies.

Next I've killed a Female Sith Lieutenant and believe me when she fell to the ground it sounded like she was packed with Durasteel and weighted almost a ton.

I look into KTool and what I see on this character:

Sound Set: Tank Droid

ROTFLLMAO!

BTW Dark Jedi's there have Gand or Gran sound sets but that just didn't surprise me too much after noticing the first two.

post-12432-1127574084_thumb.jpg

I noticed those same things. But, I had the XBOX version, so I never went into any trouble to find out what the deal was.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Better than City of Hero's. My little ball of lightning that zaps people sounds like a guy who drops to his knees then onto his chest when it goes away.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

When playing the Ravager yesterday I've noticed than when killing the Male Sith Captain (the one on the first screenshot posted here) screamed like a girl when he died - I looked into KTool and bam! what I saw was Sound Set: Handmaiden.

Too funny. Think the devs had some fun with the soundsets.

KotOR 1 also had something like this where the Rodian's in Davik's estate made the droid dying noise. It was because in the XBox version there were droids and in PC they're not (or is it the other way around).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Yes, I got those guys. :shifty: (w00t)

A male sith officer with the Handmaiden sond set- ????????

It seems that the Handmaiden voice set is used a lot.

I like the Handmaiden/ Atrs Fight:

-This will teach you!

- No, this will teach you!

-Aahh!

-Aahh!

I have also encountered Disciple or Atton's voice sets somewhwere.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]