TO OBSIDIAN

I wouldn't exactly say K2 had more replayability, they both had the same amount of it each IMO. Which was not much IMO, i mean you play different alignments, different classes, different gender, but thats it :(. In both games its like that too, i dont see that as much replayability as you pretty much know every line off by-heart by the 4th playthrough, so it gets quite boring after a couple play-throughs >_<.

Visas' veil kept disappearing into her shoulders and I wasn't able to change her armor/robe.

You can change her robes and armor. You just have to get her to heavy armor feat, then her robe will disapear.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Visas' veil kept disappearing into her shoulders and I wasn't able to change her armor/robe.

You can change her robes and armor. You just have to get her to heavy armor feat, then her robe will disapear.

Yes but that's really awfull...I've try this because she has a very bad defense skill. Anyway....AWFULL

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't exactly say K2 had more replayability, they both had the same amount of it each IMO. Which was not much IMO, i mean you play different alignments, different classes, different gender, but thats it :(. In both games its like that too, i dont see that as much replayability as you pretty much know every line off by-heart by the 4th playthrough, so it gets quite boring after a couple play-throughs >_<.

But the difference between Kotor I and II is that Kotor I, you knew why Revan and Malak were attacking the Republic, but in Kotor II, most of it was never explained, basicly, Kotor I & II didn't have much replayability, but Kotor I was accually finished with nothing cut from the game.....well, as far as i know anyway, but Kotor II probably had a MASSIVE amount of stuff cut just so LA could release it for an extra profit margin, well, i ain't gonna buy any more LA games without seeing a review or something like that before i waste my money on a game that i would consider still in its beta stage. (bugs, quest glitches and severe slowdowns)

I just hope they get their heads out of their ***** and do a better job if they do a Kotor III.

Just for the notice K1 had a lot of cut content too( one whole planet and lots more), but they did a good job eliminating it.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Just for the notice K1 had a lot of cut content too( one whole planet and lots more), but they did a good job eliminating it.

indeed....the biggest problem with cut content is that it should STAY on the cutting room floor....if you want to give people a chance to see some of the ideas that stayed on the cutting room floor, then make a Powerpoint slideshow that people can download....yeah, make it "semi-official" and take away from this "hey, look what I found! those meanies cut content from the game! how dare they!"

almost every game has cut content...some just realize how important it is to get rid of the evidence.

indeed....the biggest problem with cut content is that it should STAY on the cutting room floor....if you want to give people a chance to see some of the ideas that stayed on the cutting room floor, then make a Powerpoint slideshow that people can download....yeah, make it "semi-official" and take away from this "hey, look what I found! those meanies cut content from the game! how dare they!"

almost every game has cut content...some just realize how important it is to get rid of the evidence.

And of course, we all know about the hot cof...err I mean water Rockstar got into with the cut content they left on the disk. :ermm:"

And of course, we all know about the hot cof...err I mean water Rockstar got into with the cut content they left on the disk. :shifty:"

I never read about Kotor I cut content, so they hid it well, but i fail to see why they can't accually complete a game before releasing it, well, this situation makes me wish i was head of a game development company, i would surely make sure the game is finished before release, but thats just what i think.

i would surely make sure the game is finished before release, but thats just what i think.

No you won't - as soon as you become pressured by co-workers and LA and stuff you will more than willing to compromise.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I've never heard of this. What world was it? And what was was supposed to take place?

...this situation makes me wish i was head of a game development company...

I understand exactly how you feel. I've thought about it a couple times myself.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I've never heard of this. What world was it? And what was was supposed to take place?

...this situation makes me wish i was head of a game development company...

I understand exactly how you feel. I've thought about it a couple times myself.

Are there any mods you can download to have this part of the cutcontent?...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have any knowledge about such mods, but there is a chance. I don't use mods anyway.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]