Why twitch gamers suck

Rhomal

I was refering to the ones that went under like Sir Tech, as they were still producing very pondorous, crude looking CRPGs in the wake of the RTS and FPS boom, which in the end killed them. Later in that paragraph I state others went the action-rpg route.

Fair enough. I'm not sure it would have been a badge of honour as much as a matter of having the resources to build a cRPG with the amount of content something like a Wizardry has (as opposed to, say, a shooter with a dozen levels) but I take the point that gamers would have been attracted to the glitz elsewhere.

Somewhat. Yes Eru, we still love you.

:sorcerer:)

Llyranor's Zangeif av > Eru's sig though.

True, true.

Meta, was that necessary? :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Somewhat. Yes Eru, we still love you.

:sorcerer:)

Llyranor's Zangeif av > Eru's sig though.

No no no, not that picture, this one:

ohsnap4ut.jpg

I so wish I could slap you down right now!

You can practically feed off the look of disgust and passive get the f#$k off me Rob Schneider!

Then again, it gives a man hope, you can be the fugliest, most obnoxious middle aged man in the world, but host an awards show, and you can go around kissing 17 year olds without getting prosecuted.

It's the stuff dreams are made of.

Probably gives Bill Gates over there a wee bit o' hope too.

I can see trying to foster discussion on the topic was a waste in this forum... heh...

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

There was nothing to discuss.

In fact it sounds like you contradict yourself at times in your rant.

How so?

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

How so?

Well, the very title of the thread is basically telling twitch gamers to stop messing with your CRPGs. This immediately gives the impression that you are unhappy with the current changes to the CRPG market to have more twitch like qualities, whether or not that was your intention.

But then you criticize Sir Tech for not adapting, while at the same time criticize SSI for trying to adapt.

Given what I thought you were talking about from the title, the the way your post went, I had a hard time figuring out what your point was. Maybe if I had clicked on the link and finished reading it would have made more sense, but what you posted here didn't seem to make much sense.

Well, since what you say appears to be contradictory, you might as well re-state your point so that we can understand what you are getting at.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I don't think I really understand your point.

If you want to see another Fallout or BG 1 or Planescape then sitting by the way side isn

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

How so?

But then you criticize Sir Tech for not adapting, while at the same time criticize SSI for trying to adapt.

Given what I thought you were talking about from the title, the the way your post went, I had a hard time figuring out what your point was. Maybe if I had clicked on the link and finished reading it would have made more sense, but what you posted here didn't seem to make much sense.

Well its hard to discuss this topic if your not even going to bother reading the artcle. If your not going to invest the time to do so I see little reason to do the same.

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

Add in the fact you are a BioMod and a supporter of the Aurora Engine, which has definte twitch based comabt, it seems very hypocritical.  :wub:

Where did I ever say I was a supporter of the Aurora engine?

And I am a Obsidian mod who happens to be on the bioware forums, not Bioware mod. That is a significant difference.

But either way what does have to do witht he price of tea in china or effect my commentary?

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---