Celebrity shark bait.

Darth Sirius

Especially when the mad kung fu mother gives birth mid fight and has a mad kung fu baby joining in

Did not need that image.

::sigh:: I guess I'll just drink it away with all the others. :thumbsup:

yes you did, everybody needs that image in their heads at least once.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ugh, I'd like to throw that picture to the sharks.

Okay, who wants a celebrity luncheon of Cate Blanchett? ...And I'm not talking of feeding her to the sharks!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

hahaha. You doofi. Get back to the celebs. Someone wanted to throw the President, the cabinet, and the entire Republican party to the sharks a while back. Hey, does that include everyone registered as republican?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think mine would be Jamie Oliver, that fool of a mockney really gets my goat, just seeing him flapping those massive lips about on TV. :lol:

ahhhh! jamie is great. odd, sure, but i love his cooking shows. of course, i spend more time on food tv than any other now... well, adult swim on toon channel (or is it noggin?).

everyone needs michael moore in order to be able to claim the moral high ground... right, left, it does not matter. we all look better when he's around.

shark bait? i'd say any actor/actress without a college education that thinks it's OK to call others, with said education, stupid. you kinda lose that right when you fail to make it yourself, regardless of your reasons.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

is some folks on the alfa boards that still use the shorthand of "junai" to insult others for particularly stoopid posts.  honest.

HA! Good Fun!

Now now.. Stop barking and allow people to make their own judgements.

More celebs.. Madonna. For hyping Kabbalah, turning it into some.. fashion thing.

Tom Cruise, for running his Scientology crusade with an almost missionary zeal wherever he goes.

maybe you ain't noticed, but it is impossible for Gromnir to make another person's "judgements." each man (gender neutral english usage,) will come to their own conclusions.

nevertheless, if we had a friend who were buying a house and Gromnir knew that the house had defects, we would be a poor friend if we did not inform him of the house's problems. junai is a defect. is a defect of legendary status at the only other board we has encountered him.

*shrug*

am just being a good neighbor to fellow posters... informing them o' defects.

oprah is #1-10, but we s'pose you could add most o' the espn sports anchors at #11. chris berman and howard cosell were kinda unique in that they believe(d) that they transcended the sports they were reporting... and the fans let 'em get away with it. never liked that, but since those guys were relative aberrations they amused us more than they irritated... but now it seems like every espn anchor has got keith olbermann disease.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Okay, Gromnir, quit flaming Junai. It's ridiculous. I don't care what he's done on other boards.

Junai, I find it strange that you have exactly three posts on this board and every one of them is a response to Gromnir. I find it peculiar that your very first post on this board was a response to someone who has been here for over a year and a half. If you followed him here to pursue a duel, you will find your welcome short-lived.

Please, stay. Enjoy the forum. Debate, argue, and discuss the issues, but don't follow around Gromnir looking to pick a fight just so we can see what it means to lose in spectacular fashion.

Obsidian Plays

hahaha.  You doofi.  Get back to the celebs.  Someone wanted to throw the President, the cabinet, and the entire Republican party to the sharks a while back.  Hey, does that include everyone registered as republican?

I believe the term I used was "entire right wing"

Heh heh. You didn't answer my question. I've got a vested interest as I'm a registered republican. I hope I'm not part of some right-wing conspiracy. :D

Obsidian Plays

sry I missed the question, no I wasn't saying the entire voting population registered to Rebulicana. I was mainly going after the rabid "Kill anything who even thinks about getting in the way of american Christianity and morality!" (like we americans have morals... >_<" )

yeah, I would hope so.

On that note: I was watching O'Reilly Factor earlier and he should be beaten over the head with a banana. He is just way too "I AM GOD AND YOU KNOW NOTHING!" for my taste.

Oh, I know you meant two by four, Calax. :D

Anyhow, I'm not a big O'Reilly fan. He's just too... I dunno... I guess I'm too reserved for the shock jock style of debate.

Obsidian Plays

Since we are on the topic, here's a senator who doesn't deserve his job: Pat Robertson.

He called for the assassination of the democratically elected president of Venezuela.

And here is a direct quote of his description of the Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez:" He has destroyed the Venezuelan economy, and he's going to make that a launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism all over the continent. "

What really baffled me is that he is a senator and he doesn't know that Venezuela is a Christian country? >_<

Since he did apologize for the comments, I will spare him the shark tanks.