Obsidian Way off Topic...

Cantousent

Volourn

Volourn has an attack of 3.4543 * 3 - 4^2 (because it should always take a second or two to figure out what Volourn just said :p )

Volourn has a defense of 1 (+5 if multiple attackers)

Volourn is a "Unpopular Opinion" type card

Special immunity to "Flame" based attacks

Special powers:

One per thread Volourn may play "R00fles!" on any card (mod or otherwise) causing that card to go "Up in Flames". "Up in Flames" causes a card to automatically attack Volourn on it's next turn, but due to complete loss of self control, that card takes double the damage that it inflicts (pre-modifiers).

For two "meh" tokens, Volourn may invoke the "Bane of the 'Codex" power. Any card using a quote from a video game based website to bolster it's attack loses it's next turn and takes 10 points of splash damage from "What a mythical myth!" type taunts.

If in a Bioware or EA discussion thread, Volourn may play his "UP WITH JE DOWN WITH KOTOR UP WITH JE DOWN WITH KOTOR" power, this cause Volourn to turn into "Fanboi" mode allowing him to play "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............ " on any player to confuse him for 3 turns (player can't attack or defend). Also, once per thread while in Fanboi mode, Volourn "LONG LIVE DWARVES!" to cause 25 points of damage to any "Elf Lover" card, while recovering 25 point himself.

Ha! The dreaded VOL card! Aieeeeee. Run for your lives!

Okay, more cards on the way.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

is Mothie gonna do the rest of the fangirl type cards?

i wanna card :D

Shryke

Shryke has an attack of .5

Shryke has a defense of 2

Shryke is a 'Innocent Suckup' type card.

Once per turn, for an infinite number of turns, Shryke can compliment someone on their artwork, or flatter the ladies, every time he successfully flatters the ladies (successfully meaning no one points it out or flames him after the fact) he earns a 'Shryke is an OK guy' token

For 3 'Shryke is an OK guy' tokens, when attacked Shryke has a 50% chance invoke "Oh no you didn't just say that about him." at which point the tribunal of fangirls descends upon the attacker, doing 50 points damage and boosting Shryke's ego, giving him a 'I'm the man, man' token.

For 10 'I'm the man, man' tokens, Shryke can invoke 'I don't think you are a very nice person' on an opposing card of the player's choice, this attack instakills the other player, with backup support from the fangirls, but in the resulting flamewar, 3 turns later, Shryke is also killed.

I've been spending a lot of time doing T.O.M.B.S. reports. I'll get to some cards in a bit. I'd really like to get Gromnir and the mods done.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well Silvershadow, if you're out there, this one's for you. :p

Silvershadow

Silvershadow has an attack of 2

Silvershadow has a defense of 1

Silvershadow is a "docile fangirl" type card.

Special Powers:

As Silvershadow is a "docile fangirl" card, she cannot utilize the power "fangirl squeal". Instead, for five " ;):mellow::mellow: " tokens, Silvershadow can execute "summon fangirls". When this power is activated, any fangirl type cards in any nearby threads can come to Silvershadow's side.

As a "fangirl" type card, Silvershadow can execute "rabid fury", which increases her attack by +2 for any other "fangirl" type card in play. If Darth Launch, Darkside, Silvershadow, and Royalnonesuch are in play at once, all attacks are raised by +8. Once per thread, if any attempt to attack an allied fangirl card is made, Silvershadow's attack raises by +1, and she gets a free attack on the enemy card for that turn.

Also, if any mention of Atton is brought up in play, Silvershadow can draw upon the "I ;) Atton" power and is immune to all damage and special powers for the next turn.

:)

*does a brief counting*

We've got; Bush, Jefferson, Blair, Jacko, Hoff and now Billie.

Swell, isn't it?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah,I heard about these fancy boards form my friend Dubya.

Charming fellow isn't he?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yes yes; you're wise beyond your wealth. Though your apparent lack of taste in men baffles me somewhat.

How about a card for PotentPaladin?

kirottu said:

Do I get a card?

Sorry, but this really works best if you've been here a while and have an established reputation. :ermm:

But hang around a bit and one might get made (assuming this thread lasts that long)

@Musopticon: Are you referring to Shadowpaladin? Cause PotentPaladin doesn't show up on the member search.

I have no reputation, and am unloved :'(

Yet, still, Mr. Eldar was nice enough to think up a card for me. A card which I like quite a bit.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

192 compared to 1,940 isn't exactly a stunning accomplishment. :ermm:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast