Jade Empire Bombed

Volourn

Damn. 37 pages yet still no proof. The wait continues on.

Volourn gives no proof of anything, but LIMITED EDITION means that it will sell out. However, anyone who went to Bioware's website can clearly recall how they said they would sell out on preorder.

The LIMITED EDITION copies are still sitting on store shelves.

I'll repeat it 50 times if I have to.

Numbers have been put together that prove that Jade Empire also lost money.

Volourn is the antithesis of logic.

A paragraph by a fellow poster is not 'numbers'; but innuendo. Espicially when said numbers are full of half truths, misleading statemennts, and clouds of holley garbage.

And, anyone who needs to compare Halo 2 to JE in a lame attempt to prove JE is a 'failure' has alreayd lost the battle. Anyone who thought that JE was *ever* in Halo 2's league is just plain old fashion doesn't know anything about the gaming industry. In fact, they're so off they know even less than me.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Volourn gives no proof of anything, but LIMITED EDITION means that it will sell out. However, anyone who went to Bioware's website can clearly recall how they said they would sell out on preorder.

The LIMITED EDITION copies are still sitting on store shelves.

I'll repeat it 50 times if I have to.

Numbers have been put together that prove that Jade Empire also lost money.

Volourn is the antithesis of logic.

He is clearly a fanboiy. He actuially beleieves that Bioware emploiyees never lie and always tell the truith despite the fact that bioiwiare has shamelessly lied many times aboiuit its proiiduicts.

He may noiti be a dribbling fanboiy like the oines in the foiruims, buit a fanboiy he clearly is.

And what kind of fanboys you can exactly find on bioboards? Just curious :ph34r:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

A fanboy, by definition, is someone who thinks and does the following:

1. Not evenb bother to purchase two games from said company

2. be cakked bad names by employees because he said negatie things about said company's gamll

3.make disparging remarks about two of their games

The listc an go on; but if someone should be called a fanboy it is Roishioini because he actually belives PST is perfect. Go figure.

Jesus christ, i've managed to pack all my belongings, move 400km to another city and get the new apartment in order (10mbit connection, yum!) and still thread is still going?

Yikes!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Jesus christ, i've managed to pack all my belongings, move 400km to another city and get the new apartment in order (10mbit connection, yum!) and still thread is still going?"

Ha. Same here except I didn't leave the city.

P.S. To find my new address search the Codex boards. :lol:

You know, I am really sick of people saying someone is a fanboy as a way of dismissing their argument. Who bloody cares if a person is a fanboy or not? I most certainly do not. We all have games and game companies we like and dislike. Big freaking deal. So freaking what.

Unless we are part of the industry it is not our responsibility nor our business to know how little or how much a game sells. The only people who needs to be concerned about how well Jade Empire sold is the the CEOs of Bioware and Microsoft. Its not Roshan's business, its not my business, its not Volourn's business, it isn't anyone's business to know or criticize how much that game sold except for Bioware and Microsoft. NO ONE ELSE.

That goes with any game developed and published by any game company. The only thing we need to concern ourselves, as consumers, with are the following:

1. Is the game fun to play?

2. Does the game work on my prefer platforms?

3. Is the game properly supported?

Beyond that, everything else is irrelevant.

Bah, Hades. Don't ruin our fun. This thread is fun. Leave us to uss walloing our own poo thinking it don't need stink in peace. It's the interent where this kind of stuff is the only way to illustrate how evil the 'net really is.

I don't know about you people, but I'm actually concerned with the course of events of a company.

If Bio gets richer, I'm happy because with the wads of money they have this COULD mean more risk/experimentation-preparedness could lead into possibly better/more innovative games means I'm happier!

If EA gets richer, I couldn't care less, because they don't use the money for innovations, but dumb sequels and p0rn Stars.

I don't know about you people, but I'm actually concerned with the course of events of a company.

If Bio gets richer, I'm happy because with the wads of money they have this COULD mean more risk/experimentation-preparedness could lead into possibly better/more innovative games means I'm happier!

If EA gets richer, I couldn't care less, because they don't use the money for innovations, but dumb sequels and p0rn Stars.

I prefer Bioware over EA - like any normal person does.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It's fun to discuss, argue, whine, debate, spit, fught, and fart over things that don't neccessarily effects one directly on the 'net. Afterall, without that, the 'net is a useless communication tool to interact with a whole bunch of morons from around of the world when we could just waste the time talking with morons from close to home.

R00fles!