wookie jedi and the lesson of strength

did you appreciate the lesson of strength or you'd rather have hanharr trained in the ways of the force?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. did you appreciate the lesson of strength or you'd rather have hanharr trained in the ways of the force?

• big nasty wookie jedi guardian
    • the lesson of strength was great
    • wookie jedi??

1. I think you mean wookiee Sith, not Jedi==> to the galaxy they're the same thing :-

2. It's probably a matter of balance==> do you think he would be more powerful than a marauder?

3. ..his fur would be singed by the lightsabre==> what about this one? i don't think *that* would be the real problem, but yes, as i said i think it's ridiculous too

1. You are not the galaxy, you are a SW anorak, so you should be correct in your postings. :p

2. Yes, actually, if a wookiee has 36 strength before level 5, then I think it's fair to say that s/he will be stronger than a marauder (even though there are no armour or implants that will fit a wookiee :o).

3. Sounds like he used the Force to the exclusion of lightsabres. (Then again, if a Jedi can deflect a blaster bolt, and manipulate objects telepathically, I can't see the problem with keeping hair out of the way of the lightsabre).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

1. you are a SW anorak, so you should be correct in your postings==> anorak?? (w00t) take it easy already, i didn't say that the earth is flat or something :shifty: ..but really, what did you mean by "anorak"? :(

2. ..even though there are no armour or implants that will fit a wookiee==> wookies can equip implants

he even wore jedi robes, eh? :( i never knew about tyvokka

it seems people liked mira more than hanharr <_< i know, she's hot - and she's mandalorian too. personally i prefer hanharr, he's got more depth, and much to teach. i found his past touching, he killed his own kind and then wished mira would get him back to them so that they may forgive. i voted for the lesson of strength here because it is also my favourite lesson from kreia, to turn away from the shackles of the jedi code, the slavery of a belief, and to turn away from power that is not your own

1. you are a SW anorak, so you should be correct in your postings==> anorak?? (w00t)  take it easy already, i didn't say that the earth is flat or something :luck:  ..but really, what did you mean by "anorak"?  :)

2. ..even though there are no armour or implants that will fit a wookiee==> wookies can equip implants

1. anorak.

2. Okay, whatever they bits that a wookiee can't fit: visors? Headwear, generally? (I thought it included most implants, too.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

well they can't wear clothing... or armor. EEEEK SOMBODY CALL Jack THOMPSON! THERES A NUDE WOOKIE IN MY GAMES/MOVIES!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

1. anorak==> i see. that's even more insulting than "fanboy"

It's normally associated with those fanatical trainspotters who spend their lives waiting for the 5:36 from Hove to arrive at Victoria, wearing an all-weather, soiled anorak (hence the name).

That was a particularly blunt (but honest) appraisal of the character profile. Brevity and limitations of the medium restrict normal levels of contextual cues; suffice to say that one may freely substitute "anorak tendencies" for "anorak", without losing too much in the translation.

:blink:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

1. I think you mean wookiee Sith, not Jedi==> to the galaxy they're the same thing ;)

2. It's probably a matter of balance==> do you think he would be more powerful than a marauder?

3. ..his fur would be singed by the lightsabre==> what about this one? i don't think *that* would be the real problem, but yes, as i said i think it's ridiculous too

1. You are not the galaxy, you are a SW anorak, so you should be correct in your postings. ;)

(w00t) I haven't heard that for years..........

Well done Meta :blink:

Are you going to sit there and take that DL? Give them a knucklesandwich.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Launchie doesn't resort to physical violence; she is quite capable of dealing with them with the Force.

(Or are you just auditioning for her psychometric test ...? I can give you an insta-assessment, if you like. :(")

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh?  You want one too?  Well don't worry, there are plenty of knuckle sandwiches to go around, I made lots.  One might go as far to say I made a whole fist full of them...

Haw, haw, haw.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That was a particularly blunt..

oh don't worry about that :devil:"

just a tiny bit maybe i am, but i do love spending time with people though people hardly grow jinger-addicted (see signature), still some do and that is enough since they're very different from me yet we share interest for stimulating sharp and psycho-philosophical topics.. thus "anorak" fits with me halfway i think.. maybe i got a bit carried away :D no matter