The Moderators.

thepixiesrock

I wasn't around a black Isle or when AntiMatter/Phospher were active so I can't vote for them. And of all the moderators I chose Battle because I seem to get along with him the most and because I frequent his forum the most.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You must never think of anything bad about Authority. You must love Authority.

Yes, yes. Thoughtcrime is death.

No favorite for me, at any rate. I'm against authority (pun NOT intended) and all that jazz.

craig.jpg

"I play by my own rules, not anybody

else's, not even my own."

You win.

I don't think we need to post anymore, as the greatest possible post that anyone could make, was made right there.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You must never think of anything bad about Authority. You must love Authority.

Yes, yes. Thoughtcrime is death.

No favorite for me, at any rate. I'm against authority (pun NOT intended) and all that jazz.

craig.jpg

"I play by my own rules, not anybody

else's, not even my own."

Having a problem with authority won't do ya good in the army (obviously), I didn't, but I knew some who did. :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Faves? Authority, Greenie, Phosphor and Eldar. But Eldar was much more fun as a regular poster. Now he feels a bit conservative. But you go Eldar. I like you all the same.

Not so faves? Let's just say that they're quite a bit newer. And I didn't like Teksuni either.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ah yes that was her name! She was an evil bitch. She gave me atleast 3 warnings.

Three warnings constitutes a ban.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not anymore. I remember myself having 3/5 on my warning meter.

But back then; no clue what FISH is blubbering about. Maybe he was redeemed of some of the warnings, by the less-rampant-mods.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

...Warning meter?

Don't ask me. A kind mod used that term.

kirottu said:

No, you need to learn when to start.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

So, any reason this ain't a poll?  :-"

Wouldn't that be better for such a vote?

No, because then you wouldn't have to post who your favorite was, you could just vote and no one would know who you voted for. Also, if you guys try to vote for yourselves, this way we know.

Last I knew we could only do one vote just like everyone else, so it really wouldn't have made much difference. This was can be more constructive though. - and amazingly I haven't seen the arguments in this thread that usually happen.

Fionavar, aka the Green Dragon.  :)  Haven't seen him on these boards in a while, though. 

He is on vacation. A very well deserved vacation imho.

What happened to that mod who used to go crazy with lockings, warnings, and bans? I think her name was Adria, or something like that.

I have no idea. She fall off the fact of the earth last year after during hurricane season.

Sorry, fellows, but my favorite mod is Phosphor.  (See the wisdom of that choice?)

Great choice!! I second that.

However, some of the people behind the moderator tags are interesting when they participate in discussions. That sort brings a small advantage to the big green lizard as well as Eldar and "Authority" and a disadvantage to guys like Battlewookie and Shadowstrider, as I don't think I frequent the same sections as the latter when they post.

When these boards started, I had decided not to participate much in the form of posting with everyone else. I do on occasion, but have seen bad things happen to good people when they think favorites are being played. If I don't participate in the OT talks much, then I can't be accused of anything. - also, with KotOR I got burnt out quickly, so i haven't posted in there much, though I still read.

Does Antimatter still exist or did he go the same way as Seraphim ?

Seraphim was only with us for the first few months. I believe that between real life and problem children he realized that he didn't have the time he thought he did.

When these boards started, I had decided not to participate much in the form of posting with everyone else. I do on occasion, but have seen bad things happen to good people when they think favorites are being played. If I don't participate in the OT talks much, then I can't be accused of anything. - also, with KotOR I got burnt out quickly, so i haven't posted in there much, though I still read.

Yep.

Hydrogen and Antimatter are like the 'X' in an equation, pretty unknown (although we now know why Hydrogen has a female avatar).

Hello. <_<

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

Hey, glad you mods could make it, sit and stay a while, chips and dip are over there, along with the beverages.

Also, I have had one official warning, and my fair share of "unofficial" warnings.

Hi mods. Erhmm... :">

I've got my share of warnings. Four, I think.

kirottu said:

Hey, glad you mods could make it, sit and stay a while, chips and dip are over there, along with the beverages.

Also, I have had one official warning, and my fair share of "unofficial" warnings.

I will admit that we give out more unofficial warnings than official ones, but sometimes those official ones are needed.

Munchies are always welcome.

Hydrogen and Antimatter are like the 'X' in an equation, pretty unknown (although we now know why Hydrogen has a female avatar).

Hello. <_>

Uh... hello :)

:"> :"> :">

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, when you don't post often, people fear the worst.