To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

I'm listening to some bootleggs I made at a sonic youth show.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Still the PotC OST.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Is that worth buying? I love the..uh..main/end theme or whatever (I just listen to the title/end from the film DVD) but is the rest on par?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is that worth buying? I love the..uh..main/end theme or whatever (I just listen to the title/end from the film DVD) but is the rest on par?

It's very good. Really, there's nothing else to be written; I just enjoy listening to it quite a bit.

Get it if at all possible.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

less talk, more rock - - Propagandhi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Muzzle of Bees -- Wilco

Prefuse_73 -- It's Crowded (feat. Claudia Deheza)