To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

Silver Children -- Force of Nature

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The hamburgers are helping, but you're still not quite there.

BTW the Pink Floyd, not helping

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You need some Emo bands that no one has ever heard of. Mix in some Pavement(only the first album) and talk about how you used to like the Shins before Garden State came out any you're most of the way there.

^Hawtness.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Today I was listening to a CD I pulled out of a Golden Grahams box in 1996. It was like taking a time machine back to the good old days when alternative rock stations were still alive and kicking in small markets.

The only artists on there I had heard of were Matthew Sweet, Edwyn Collins and Blessed Union of Souls (oh yeah!). Still there were some really cool songs on the track listing from bands called The Corrs, Once Blue and Velocity Girl too.

That CD is still the best thing I've ever pulled out of a cereal box.

Velocity Girl - Same Old City

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Except Emo sucks.

I won't disagree with you, but what emo is has changed from my childhood punkscene definition. Back then it didn't all the way suck, but ya it still sucked.

I'm pretty sure I hear She Sells Sanctuary coming from the livingroom :rolleyes:

Edited by Laozi