Huh? What's Handmaiden doing there?

Playing a male exile sentinel/jedi master, I've reached the tomb on Korriban.

All as expected and so forth, until I got to the part where I meet a vision of Kreia, whereafter Atton and then Bao-Dur and T3 turn up and insist on fighting her.

However, when the battle began, suddenly the Handmaiden was there alongside Atton, Bao-Dur and T3. What gives?

Never happened to me before, but it seems consistent - she was there every time I reloaded.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a known bug? I did have Handmaiden (and Atton) amond the people left behind when the Exile entered the tomb, and I'm wondering if that had something to do with it...

She's always shown up for me.  If you play as female, the Disciple shows up in her place but doesn't say much either.

That's right...it always happened to me too :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing a male exile sentinel/jedi master, I've reached the tomb on Korriban.

All as expected and so forth, until I got to the part where I meet a vision of Kreia, whereafter Atton and then Bao-Dur and T3 turn up and insist on fighting her.

However, when the battle began, suddenly the Handmaiden was there alongside Atton, Bao-Dur and T3. What gives?

Never happened to me before, but it seems consistent - she was there every time I reloaded.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a known bug? I did have Handmaiden (and Atton) amond the people left behind when the Exile entered the tomb, and I'm wondering if that had something to do with it...

She was always there when I got to that part, but I only saw her if I didn't use force wave or force storm (wiping out everyone in one round). It was because she was behind me so I never really moved the right analog stick ( I have xbox) around to see her. I was just wondering if that happened to you also, because that would probably explain why..

Seems to me the only attendees were Atton, BD, T3, and Disciple. Never saw Mira, HK, Mandy, G0-T0, or Visas

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I always do korriban at the end of the game and nor Mira nor HK or anyone else show up... :lol:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems to me the only attendees were Atton, BD, T3, and Disciple. Never saw Mira, HK, Mandy, G0-T0, or Visas

I don't remember Disciple, so perhaps Gabrielle's right and influence is also an issue. On the other hand, maybe he was just so dull I didn't notice him.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

If you visit the tomb FIRST, BEFORE the characters have a chance to join, then they are hardly going to appear in the vision now, are they?

Can't happen - Atton and T3 both join on Peragus and Bao-Dur and Handmaiden before you leave Atris' academy on Telos, so there is no way to go to Korriban before then. Besides, even if there were, I'm not sure you could enter the tomb at that point, since it seems to be tied to your level and alignment.

If you visit the tomb FIRST, BEFORE the characters have a chance to join, then they are hardly going to appear in the vision now, are they?

Can't happen - Atton and T3 both join on Peragus and Bao-Dur and Handmaiden before you leave Atris' academy on Telos, so there is no way to go to Korriban before then. Besides, even if there were, I'm not sure you could enter the tomb at that point, since it seems to be tied to your level and alignment.

Thanks for clearing that up for me :-

Disciple joins on Dantooine. (Handmaiden on the first planet after Telos, iirc, too.)

Canderous only after Onderon (the second time), and Mira on Nar Shadaa, and it would be difficult to get HK-47 before the third planet.

Still, the point I was making is that you aren't going to see a companion that hasn't joined yet ... :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Disciple joins on Dantooine. (Handmaiden on the first planet after Telos, iirc, too.)

Canderous only after Onderon (the second time), and Mira on Nar Shadaa, and it would be difficult to get HK-47 before the third planet.

Still, the point I was making is that you aren't going to see a companion that hasn't joined yet ... :lol:

I always get HK-47 on the first planet I travel to. Which would be Nar Shadaa.

Yes, i to get HK on Nar shadaa. Get first part peraguses from HK-50. Second part Telos polar region from the 3 HK-50s. 3rd part buy from Kodin, on Nar Shadaa. 4th part, in Vogga's droid warehouse HK-50s attempt to destory T3. :lol: