Malachor VI? Malachor III?

It's been a while since I played but I'm sure that it blew up, and they built a new colony around what was lesft and clled it Peragus II

No no no I'm quite sure Preagus II blew up and still call itself Peragus II afterwards :D

Here we go

Peragus II

When travelers speak of Peragus, they're usually referring to the Peragus Mining Colony, a labyrinthine industrial facility hollowed out of an asteroid archipelago orbiting Peragus II. Decades ago, a mining accident detonated a portion of the planet's surface and ejected it into space. A geyser of molten matter from deep within the planet's interior followed, hardening in the freezing vacuum of space and chaining the explosion debris together like a bracelet, forming the archipelago. The asteroids' geosynchronous orbit makes the scarred planetary remains appear to hover in suspended animation over the gaping wound in Peragus II's surface. It's a unique phenomenon in the charted galaxy.

Why would anyone care about the other Malachor planets (or moons)? If they don't do anything or mean anything then what's the point.

Well maybe all the others malachor moons have a story linked to the mandalorian wars :ph34r:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knowing that everything in KOTOR revolves around Malachor V, we can't just let the whole system die...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Knowing that everything in KOTOR revolves around Malachor V, we can't just let the whole system die...

nice to know I'm not alone in the "has to be Malachor V" linking :thumbsup: .

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

don't we all?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"