Does Revan's fate make any sense?

Why?

Why does Revan have to be the main character of a comic series (which is what you are  implying)? Why can't other comics be written that refer back to Revan in a non-specific way?

I don't get this burning desire to have Revan as LSM. I just don't understand what drives the minds of these people. Really, I'm trying to understand, what is it that is so important about an "official" gender and alignment?

I personally don't care. However, the more "concrete" stuff we get about Revan, the less speculation. The more concrete his identity, the more of an immersive story they can write in K3.

Why male?

>well, I think it is obvious that Bastila was written as Revan's lover or (wannabe lover). I think more Revan accolytes would appreciate seeing them together than would be offended by a hard-coded identity. I could be wrong but I think Revan and Bastila together would be good for business.

Why LS?

>generally speaking, SW protagonists are LS. Even Anakin was ultimately LS (redeemed). LFL has already said that Revan is LS continuity-wise.

i rather liked revan as a female and seeing her end up with carth, but thats just my opion

As for me, I do think Kotor 3 needs to have Revan as the PC. But also have the Exile as a Secondary PC.

Both of them have different ways in coming back.

Right now, I am writing a sensible way for the Exile to return.

Also I do want Darth Nilihus to return and let him to have a second chance as a character as a boss and as a NPC crew member.

Tortured Beaten and captured.

A nasty dream scene where he and his copilot are captured and taken into Prison.

Then the fun stuff starts.

Thank you for stating the pointlessly obvious. In future, however, you may wish to restrict your observations to the blindingly obvious, to save effort. :wub:

I said that meta because you stated that working on K2 with lucas scared them away, that's utterly wrong.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think the bottom line is that none of us can know for sure if this was supposed to be a trilogy or not.

HOWEVER, it is definitely a trilogy now and Revan is the principle....the principle needs real resolution. No more copouts....DO NOT MAKE K3 A SOAP!

The main dilemma with making Revan the priniciple is the fact that he really can't be the PC (unless he forgets everything again AND gets deleveled). So, as I see it, the ONLY way to wrap this up with Revan as the principle is to have a scenario were Revan is the primary protagonist and the PC is not...the PC gets to choose whether to assist Revan or to assist the enemy.

That would be ambitious for a company like LA who likes tried-and-true cookie cutter stories and superhero PCs. But one can hope anyway.

Deleveling and losing one's memory is not the same.

So Revan can be deleveled and keeps his memory.

Injured or not focusing on ones training will delevel anyone.

Revan can be injured and not losing his memory again and be the Hero if THE STORYLINE IS GOOD.

If Revan is back, the reason for his delevelment is sorely lacking then the caliber of the Story will not be as high.

So The Reason for Revan's delevelment needs to be great and impressive inorder for the storyline to be a high Caliber.

I was think that being captured by the True Sith and being Tortured by them will be good reason for Revan's possible quick delevelment.

Canderous, Hk47, and T3M4 were all injured and lose several levels themselves.

And they keep their memories.

POINT BEING: Revan can be delevel and keep his memories.

I hope that Revan's part in KIII will be limited to the the discovery of cute sith sarcophagus with mummified Revan inside, with cool items, armor, amulets...

and True Sith shall be mercifully forgotten by KIII authors as a crap worthy of forgetting.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Here's something interesting to think about (and a little more Kreia contradiction as well):

Kriea says in the game that the next war wouldn't be fought with ships, yet she goes on to say in the end that Revan will need soldiers in the war that comes (when she refers to Mandalore rebuilding the clans), and GO-TO mentions how Revan left military installations intact to use in a "war on another front".

Also, Kreia says in the end something along the lines of "Did you think those ships and soldiers were Sith? No, the Sith is a belief."

1. That's nothing new, it's not as if we didn't already know that.

2. If the Sith really was a belief, then that would make those Sith real Sith, since they follow the Sith belief.

3. If she was referring to the Sith species, then that still doesn't make sense, cause she would be contradicting herself by implying that the Sith was a species, not a belief.

4. If she's referring to an ancient Sith Empire not made up of the Sith species, that still wouldn't make her statement accurate. If the Sith was a belief (which it is), then Revan's Sith and the ancient Sith empire should still both be "True Sith".

Thoughts?

The old windbag was just babbling nonsenses.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I'd rather vote for the second option. Most dialogs about the Force in TSL is weird and non-starwars. The entire concept of exile as a hole in the force is unnecessary crap.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Somtimes a story can step outside the bounds of it's predecessors. It's generally a good thing when that happens

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Revan?  Having Revan out of the picture (but not dead) would, I think, offend alot of fans.  It was, after all, the True Sith who seduced him and used him as a pawn.  It is Revan, really, more than anyone else who needs revenge...who needs to defeat the True Sith.

I don't remember anything in game about Revan being used as a pawn by the True Sith.

Anything is possible with the force

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

I hope that Revan's part in KIII will be limited to the the discovery of cute sith sarcophagus with mummified Revan inside, with cool items, armor, amulets...

LOL! :lol: What the heck is a 'Cute sith sarcophagus'?

I can just see it now:

A big pink coffin with a red bow.

A violet sign hanging on it solemnly states: "Revan died 3,951 B.B.Y. of Jedi Pox R.I.P."

LOL! :lol: What the heck is a 'Cute sith sarcophagus'?

I can just see it now:

A big pink coffin with a red bow.

A violet sign hanging on it solemnly states: "Revan died 3,951 B.B.Y. of Jedi Pox R.I.P."

:p:lol: :D (w00t)

I think the bottom line is that none of us can know for sure if this was supposed to be a trilogy or not.

MCA said KOTOR:2 was supposed to be the Empire Strikes Back of the KOTOR trilogy.

Ahem.

It's more like the AOTC of the trilogy

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Actually its more like the Return of Jafar

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

Well, I am not exactly sure about how the sith are striking back in Kotor II. The impression I get is that the sith wait for you as the player towards the end of the game while you fight your way through the Trayus academy.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Makes sense to me