How old are you?

Carnage

88 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Below 21
    • Above 21

The Chinese traditionally start counting the babies age from one (after all it's been growing for about nine months, so add to that the urge, the twinkle in daddy's eye ...)

It was nice to come home after living in Asia and get off the plane a year younger than when I boarded. :)

I'm 31, for a little while longer.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Quit picking on my friend, jodo kast. If you don't, then I'll tell Darth Launch and you'll be in real trouble.

My days of wearing military dress of any variety are over. I do have to admit, however, that I was in better shape running up and down the shoreline of Virginia Beach. Hard on the boots, but great for the physique. Now, I'm a 36 year old in serious need of exercise.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Quit picking on my friend, jodo kast.  If you don't, then I'll tell Darth Launch and you'll be in real trouble.

My days of wearing military dress of any variety are over.  I do have to admit, however, that I was in better shape running up and down the shoreline of Virginia Beach.  Hard on the boots, but great for the physique.  Now, I'm a 36 year old in serious need of exercise.

And doubtlessly a member of Citizens Concerned About Jet Noise.