How old are you?

Carnage

88 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Below 21
    • Above 21

I've been lurking for months, I just never posted.

Wow, I only lurked for two weeks. :lol:

Welcome anyway! It's great to have a new face around here, especially with so many active posters falling back to lurking, or worse, disappearing altogether.

twenty minutes was my lurking time grand total...

I've been lurking over a year... How incredibly sad... :-

You have been lurking unheard, but not unseen. I've noticed you standing in the shadows. It has been my hope that you'd join the fray. I'm glad you have.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I've been lurking for months, I just never posted.

Wow, I only lurked for two weeks. :-

Welcome anyway! It's great to have a new face around here, especially with so many active posters falling back to lurking, or worse, disappearing altogether.

twenty minutes was my lurking time grand total...

I've been lurking over a year... How incredibly sad... :*

You have been lurking unheard, but not unseen. I've noticed you standing in the shadows. It has been my hope that you'd join the fray. I'm glad you have.

It's very nice to be welcomed. I hope I can add something to some of the discussions. :lol:

It's very nice to be welcomed. I hope I can add something to some of the discussions.  :lol:

Oh, no. Be like meta and try to add something to every discussion. Of course, meta is a bot, but that shouldn't make a difference. Say, you aren't a bot, are you? ...And did you let us know how old you are?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

It's very nice to be welcomed. I hope I can add something to some of the discussions.  :lol:

It's hard to add when there is naught but spam to start with...

Welcome anyway. I've also noticed your lurking in the past, and I must say I prefer the vocal version. So pull up a chair and enjoy the vodka! (Sorry I just came out of OBS Diplomacy Game 2 and am still in character. :"> )

sig2.gif

Oh, no. Be like meta and try to add something to every discussion. Of course, meta is a bot, but that shouldn't make a difference. Say, you aren't a bot, are you? ...And did you let us know how old you are?

Or like some other posters, who shall remain nameless, who try to add something to every discussion whether or not they actually have anything to add. :-

Oh, no.  Be like meta and try to add something to every discussion.  Of course, meta is a bot, but that shouldn't make a difference.  Say, you aren't a bot, are you?  ...And did you let us know how old you are?

I have detailed files. :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No, I'm not a bot... at least as far as I know... unless I was replaced by some kind of super intelligent being while I wasn't looking... the last time that happened, it wasn't pretty... :-

And yes I did add how old I was a while back. I'm full of teenage angst and being a complete know-it-all at the incredibly old age of 16.

Ha! I say, "Ha!"

At any rate, you're not getting off so easy. Are you part of the old crowd, or one of the whipper snappers?

Ah, I stand corrected. A whipper snapper then! bwahahaha.

Well, still, we've got a pretty good spread on these boards between youngsters, oldsters, and ancientsters.

Obsidian Plays

That's right. I can do a TOMBS report for you. Hey, Mus? wants one also.

TOMBS doesn't care how old you are!

Obsidian Plays

Swine, quit spamming the age poll topic with your anti-Eldar meanness. You'll give me a complex and derail the thread. hahaahaha. :D

Okay, you'll give me another complex!

Anyhow, the poll stands thusly:

48% under twenty-one and 52 older. So, to even the playing field, we need to either change the parameters of the poll, or bring in some under twenty-one folks to fill up the ranks. Of course, the poll is actually pretty even. I would say it's rather unfair to lump the entire over twenty-one crowd in one category.

Obsidian Plays