How old are you?

Carnage

88 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Below 21
    • Above 21

As if I'd actually listen to you.  :p

Well, you should. You know, you might actually learn something. Not to use elementary school comebacks, at worst. :lol:

Think of my "comeback" however you want. Point is, you started everything, and it's your fault. You've sunk so low, you can't resist insulting Jodo any time he makes a post. The only thing I did in the first place was to try to get you to stop (maybe a little harshly, but hey). What I can't believe is that I actually waisted my time in doing that in the first place. I've already done enough damage to this thread by continuing to post in this stupid flame war, anyway. I'll be back when things have cooled down, assuming a mod hasn't locked this by then.

Adios.

As if I'd actually listen to you.  :p

Well, you should. You know, you might actually learn something. Not to use elementary school comebacks, at worst. :)

Think of my "comeback" however you want. Point is, you started everything, and it's your fault. You've sunk so low, you can't resist insulting Jodo any time he makes a post. The only thing I did in the first place was to try to get you to stop (maybe a little harshly, but hey). What I can't believe is that I actually waisted my time in doing that in the first place. I've already done enough damage to this thread by continuing to post in this stupid flame war, anyway. I'll be back when things have cooled down, assuming a mod hasn't locked this by then.

Adios.

I AM INSULTING YOU!

RIGHT NOW!

BECAUSE YOU MADE A POST!

ALSO!

SHUT UP!

ok, guys, knock it off before a mod shows up and knocks some sense into this thread.

That post was a one time dealie. If I do it more often I draw too much attention, and instead of humor it's considered spam.

Also, I hear that Volourn is 28.

But I might be wrong.

Because he/she/it is a cyborg sent from the future to kill us all...

...named Ted.

Hey, that's my line - or emote at any rate!

That makes you worse than that topic stealing SoE - but I suppose that's not as bad as stealing avatars (though he's done that too!).

My apologies dear Jaq, I was just pleased to have avoided a flame fest for once. :-

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Numberman really is a first class flamer. I mean he never starts it. He only lays some very fine flame baits(or does he?) and then someone flames him with childish comment like "as5hole" and with that kind comment it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.