How old are you?

Carnage

88 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Below 21
    • Above 21

Didn't you guys (Numbers especially) take a hint from last night? Enough with the flaming already!!! It's not funny, and if you have nothing better to do than pick on other members, then you shouldn't even be on these boards. It's so pathetic how some people always have to be an as5hole to others just for the sake of it. :angry: This thread was close to getting locked last night, and the last thing we need is for that to happen again.

You shut up, as5hole, because that's exactly what you're being. Is something wrong? Did your mom abuse you when you were younger? Do women reject you? Is that why you feel you have to constantly pick on someone? To make up for your failings? Or do you just enjoy being a prick? If Jodo started all this, I'd be yelling at him the same.

We will as soon as you grow up, so in other words, never.

No, I meant he should shut up because no one cares about the nanny attitude.

Now, I mean you should shut up... just because.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If it doesn't bother you, why are you replying to his comments?? :)

(w00t)

:lol:

:huh:

Didn't you guys (Numbers especially) take a hint from last night?  Enough with the flaming already!!!  It's not funny, and if you have nothing better to do than pick on other members, then you shouldn't even be on these boards.  It's so pathetic how some people always have to be an as5hole to others just for the sake of it.  :angry:  This thread was close to getting locked last night, and the last thing we need is for that to happen again.

Anyone else and I'd be right there with you Mothman, but jodo sort of brings it on hisself.

How sweet a bleeding heart in the ranks. HaVE A clover.  :luck:

Oh, how sweet, a cynic. o:)

(w00t)

:luck:

Didn't you guys (Numbers especially) take a hint from last night?  Enough with the flaming already!!!  It's not funny, and if you have nothing better to do than pick on other members, then you shouldn't even be on these boards.  It's so pathetic how some people always have to be an as5hole to others just for the sake of it.  :angry:  This thread was close to getting locked last night, and the last thing we need is for that to happen again.

Anyone else and I'd be right there with you Mothman, but jodo sort of brings it on hisself.

How so? :huh:

You shut up, as5hole, because that's exactly what you're being.  Is something wrong?  Did your mom abuse you when you were younger?  Do women reject you?  Is that why you feel you have to constantly pick on someone?  To make up for your failings?  Or do you just enjoy being a prick?  If Jodo started all this, I'd be yelling at him the same.

Heh. Mom jokes now? Give me a break.

By the way, he did start it (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>).

So, yeah. Shut up. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

(w00t)

Well, I'm fairly sure I've heard you give the "I have a real life! Harumph Harumph Harumph!" while changing your stated age, changing your avatars and sigs almost daily, etc.

Anyone who uses the "I have a real life and you're just a net geek!" on the internet loses a few points from the get go if you ask me.

If that's not bringing grief down on yourself I don't know what is.

(w00t)

Well, I'm fairly sure I've heard you give the "I have a real life! Harumph Harumph Harumph!" while changing your stated age, changing your avatars and sigs almost daily, etc.

Anyone who uses the "I have a real life and you're just a net geek!" on the internet loses a few points from the get go if you ask me.

If that's not bringing grief down on yourself I don't know what is.

I never said 'I have a real life' i do and so does everyone else, but its very insulting to be made fun of and to insult a person.

I never said 'I have a real life' i do and so does everyone else, but its very insulting to be made fun of and to insult a person.

It is very insulting to insult a person?

And, um, I guess it's flattering to be insulted then?

:)

It is very insulting to insult a person?

And, um, I guess it's flattering to be insulted then?

:)

Whatever i made a typo, just read the Forum Guidelines, or heres the one i want you to read:

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

Also, in before the lock, because that is so where this is going now that Mothman has resorted to personal insults from Grade School.  :luck:

But that's where we learn everything! :huh:)

I know I shouldn't have posted that, but it got me pissed of how Numbers just can't lay off of flaming another member and of course, shuts up someone who tries to stop him. The only reason I care is because he does it constantly (just look at the "dirty secrets" thread), just like last night. I just didn't want a repeat of the flame war again. Funny though, cause I ended up getting caught in it myself. :lol:"

@213374U: He didn't "start it". His first post was just a harmless jab. Meta snapped back, Jodo responded, then you cut in with your usual round of insults. :)

Whatever i made a typo, just read the Forum Guidelines, or heres the one i want you to read:
Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

Ooh. Now you're quoting the forum guidelines?

Well, it looks like you missed this important bit:

Trolling: Trolling is defined as negatively-charged, disruptive, inaccurate, inflammatory and/or outrageous posting behavior, often meant only to insult, disrespect or hurt others. Trolls (users who post in this fashion) will be subject to immediate censure or banning. Obsidian wishes to maintain a positive, respectful community; those seeking to hurt or damage our community are not welcome here and are subject to censure or banning.

And that's exactly what you did (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>). So, yeah.

@213374U:  He didn't "start it".  His first post was just a harmless jab.  Meta snapped back, Jodo responded, then you cut in with your insults.  :)

Didn't I tell you to shut up already? :luck:

Ooh. Now you're quoting the forum guidelines?

Well, it looks like you missed this important bit:

Trolling: Trolling is defined as negatively-charged, disruptive, inaccurate, inflammatory and/or outrageous posting behavior, often meant only to insult, disrespect or hurt others. Trolls (users who post in this fashion) will be subject to immediate censure or banning. Obsidian wishes to maintain a positive, respectful community; those seeking to hurt or damage our community are not welcome here and are subject to censure or banning.

And that's exactly what you did (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>). So, yeah.

Yeah and what about you, how many times have you 'trolled' me for no apparent reason, hmmmm?

Yeah and what about you, how many times have you 'trolled' me for no apparent reason, hmmmm?

For no apparent reason? Never.

As if I'd actually listen to you.  :luck:

Well, you should. You know, you might actually learn something. Not to use elementary school comebacks, at worst. :)

Bloody hell, I am guessing you all are 2 years old or someting.

"Shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

"You both shut up!"

"Hey, he started it!"

"SHUT UP!"

My gawd, its like walking back in time to grade school recess. :)

Back in my day :old man mode: when we get an argument like this we start punching each other in the face till the first kid starts bleeding and cries to the teacher. AND WE LIKED IT THAT WAY!