How old are you?

Carnage

88 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Below 21
    • Above 21

still I want to be killed if I'm so old and decrepid that I can't think or do anything other than drool an crap myself.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Right now every desision is made for me rather than actually being able to make them myself so it would be no different for me than it is now. Now we should stop this discussion because it's making my depression fight through my medication and I'm starting to feel the urge to kill myself again.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Now we should stop this discussion because it's making my depression fight through my medication and I'm starting to feel the urge to kill myself again.

:ermm:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Darkside is 13? WTF?!? I thought she was like, 26....weird.

You're not alone... :)

I get that a lot. :">

Also: Don't even think about it Ghostie. I know you'll mack on any female that moves (and even that's not a requisite my necophilic friend), but this would actually constitute pedophilia!

It's a little late to warning against that. You should see some of the PMs he sends me. ^_^

sig2.gif

Just letting him get the hint that he's wasting his time by trying to bother me.If he doesn't get the hint from me, then he won't know that he's wasting his time.

I thought you told some tale yesterday that involved your short fuse and you kicking some kid's ass?

That certainly isn't very coherent with your comments today. Redefining your age didn't yield the expected results and now you are going to try redefining your personality or what? :ermm:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I hear that padded white rooms with a special jacket can do wonders for a persons sanity.

@Gabbs:*Sarcasm*Ha, did you come up with that yourself or have you experieced it first hand :ermm:(cause i know i haven't)

@Numbers:Nope Ive calmed down, because i know that atleast a few people like me, regardless of what my age is (for the last time, i'm 18), see you should judge people by how they treat you not by their age.