60 Hours of Hopeless Romancing

they actually referred to the Anakin Kid as the "little wooden boy" during production.

at least we get a +4 to acting from Ewan McGregor and a +2 for the Hawtness of Portman

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if you did play the female character, the Disciple's consoling towards your character would certainly be something you might find logical in some sense. Handmaiden's conversation with romance with male characters tends to lean toward that of being desperate, a bit like an escapade.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Oh yeah, of course Kreia yells at the male Exlie a lot more than the female

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

• 3 weeks later...
they actually referred to the Anakin Kid as the "little wooden boy" during production.

at least we get a +4 to acting from Ewan McGregor and a +2 for the Hawtness of Portman

Yeh, also concide+40 for seeing Anakin burn :thumbsup: (-90 for Obi-Wan not gutting Annie <_< )

+15 for Palpatine as A REAL villain :ninja:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Back on the topic-The romancing in K2 IS hopeless. I gues it is related to the influence. I had no idea whom was I having romance with. I had Maximum Inf with Both Handmaiden and Visas and I was REALLY confused. Well, in K2 you have a choice for a romance option, unlike k1( I seriousely doubt that many people prefer Juhani over Carth/Bastila). As I see it the mostly human crew in K2 gives you more romance options and in here it is better than K1's mixed crew.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

I know what you mean and I agree. I only got atton once to say something about playing pazzark with me in my mind and I couldn't ever do it again. That's about as romantic as it got other than a comment about miners wearing underwear in the begining. Bah, Carth had much more to say and was fun to tease to boot although Canderous will always be my fav.

I think there are alot of glitches in the game that may prevent things from happening. I never could get disciple, atton nor Bao Dur to tell me what happened at dxun, max influence or not. Disciple always said something like we'll discuss it at another time, but another time never happens in my games.

After turning Bao to a jedi all I ever get is never mind, and I never could get Mira turned to Jedi. Probably because I do Nar next to last with Korriban being last.

There are just too many places we are forced to A. Be someone else B. Take someone (or two someones) as party members that we don't want or the worse C. No party members at all (malachor). ugh that was boring...

I do hope there is another Kotor to tie it all up but hope they do things a bit less Kotor2ish like the things I mentioned above, no dialogue after a point, glitched dialogue that never happens and our own choices for party members when possible.

One more thing I forgot...

I don't know if this is the way it's supposed to happen but in all of my games it really blew immersion...Getting saved on goto's ship. No matter who I had in the rescue party none of them said anything when they found me. My own character said zip as well. Not even a simple glad you found me..thx for rescuing me...nothing. Bad form imho.

Edited by FieryDove

Dxun- Indeed, they never tell anything about it, Ever

Bao's Nevermind- The only thing you can ever say to him after making him a Jedi...

Mira- Should be able to do that in 1 conversation, unless

1) You have almost next to none Wisdom And/Or Intelligence

AND

2) You have next to none Awarness

Saved with Goto- unfortunately, that's the way it is...

Too bad you couldn't get those robes.

[You recieved the Ninja Robes, adds +3 to your accent.]

LOL Seems like the best evil accent is from England. Also Australia is now added to the list thanks to the newer Star War movies and Jango Fett.

:angry:

He was not an Aussie, that was a New Zealander! How you foreigners get us mixed up so easily, I don't know.

*Force Lightning*

Edited by DoubleX

Dxun. We could learn so much about the Mandalorian Wars here and we really don't.  :-

Good point, Dxun had tons of atmosphere, but little actual content,

Even though, its still the best the game has to offer

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just have to ask how does Bao-Dur talk about "The Mass Sadow Generateo of Mass D00m" I think after I jedi him up, the game think I have done all dialoges.

In all my playthroughs I have never had any information about that thing. I do not know even what on earth is it? How can I make bao-Dur talk about it.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

I just have to ask how does Bao-Dur talk about "The Mass Sadow Generateo of Mass D00m" I think after I jedi him up, the game think I have done all dialoges.

In all my playthroughs I have never had any information about that thing. I do not know even what on earth is it? How can I make bao-Dur talk about it.

Bao-Dur never actually explains what the Mass Shadow Generator was. No-one does. However, I am assuming from snippets of conversation with people ("...all those people crushed by the planets gravity..." [Zez-Kai Ell IIRC]) that it used Malachor's gravity well on the planet and everything on it, crushing it down on itself. That was probably what killed everyone on the planet.

Of course, that's all conjecture, but no-one ever explains what it is so I'm sticking with that story until proven otherwise.

Is that the reason why Malachor V looks like it does? Or no one knows/cares?

And if everything was killed, why there are Strom Beasts on the surface?

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

I'd say that the gravity of a planet attempting to collapse in on itself would probably cause something resembling Malachor V in KOTORII. Of course, I have no idea of the physics of it so I may be wrong.

The Storm Beasts probably came about after the fact, and were probably put in place by Kreia or Nihilus to protect the Trayus Academy from those who might mistakenly (or purposefully) land on Malachor. The things use Force Scream, so I think they are infused with the Force to a degree, hence my suspicion about them being created by one of the three Sith Lords.

I'd say that the gravity of a planet attempting to collapse in on itself would probably cause something resembling Malachor V in KOTORII. Of course, I have no idea of the physics of it so I may be wrong.

The Storm Beasts probably came about after the fact, and were probably put in place by Kreia or Nihilus to protect the Trayus Academy from those who might mistakenly (or purposefully) land on Malachor. The things use Force Scream, so I think they are infused with the Force to a degree, hence my suspicion about them being created by one of the three Sith Lords.

They might be relate to the Terentatek, or at least created with Sith Alchemy in that way.

Yes, the only reasonable explanation would be: THE FORCE

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Terentateks are actually a name for any creatures created through Sith-magicks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

well, if i went by playing game, pretending the universe the game is in is real, then there would be proper endings...but there is only one ending and both LS and DS use it.......so i don't see more then a single playthrough.....well, until Gizka Team are finished.