Grey Jedi

I'm considering playing the game as a neutral character. My questions are does this mean I wont get a prestige class ( I can live with that ) and also how does this affect things with Visas. I assume she has to show up sometime but usually dont you need to be about 75% light or dark?

Also if anyone who has played the game this way wants to chip in with any general advice then please feel free.

I actually played my first game as a grey Jedi, but not intentionally. I just never got enough LS or DS points. You don't get a prestige class, but you are given a prestige class power (I somehow ended up with Force Crush).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The game doesn't reward neutral play, I think. There are one or two special items, but you don't get a prestige class, and I'm not sure you can enter the tomb on Korriban. If you find anything extra while playing, please let us know. :geek:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Visas will eventually turn up. She's triggered when you reach a certain point in the LS/DS scale or when you've received a certain number of Force Points in total, light or dark. She'll probably turn up later than normal.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The game doesn't reward neutral play, I think.  There are one or two special items, but you don't get a prestige class, and I'm not sure you can enter the tomb on Korriban.  If you find anything extra while playing, please let us know. :geek:

Hmmm.... no tomb on Korriban, that actually worries me way more than the lack of prestige classes, well to hell with it I'm going to do it anyway in the spirit of Jollee Bindo and Kreia.

I really hope that in the next game they add this as a "3rd option." A neutral Jedi should get a bonus on the "universal powers" and maybe have reduced penalties on using light or dark side powers. A grey Jedi is what it seems Kreia is trying to turn you into anyway. And you should still be able to go to the tomb. I think that part was crap on this game. What was to keep me from just walking in? I mean, even if you're neutral, if you're the most incredibly powerful neutral Jedi ever, whose going to stop yoU?

Yeah, that's one thing you miss out on.  You can only enter that tomb if you're LS or DS.

After doing that freakshow for 1 time that's one thing I won't miss! (except the XP loop-hole which I didn't milk in that game).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

You can play neutral and get the benefits of LS and DS if you play it right. Sometimes you have to slip over to DS or LS to achieve some things but I'll make sure Ill gain lightside or darkside points to knock me back into the grey area. I prefer DS though.

This guys a phony

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.