New Aftermath Information

alanschu

The only thing about PC games that reassures me they aren't realistic is how corners are cut perfectly. Walljoints, doors, tables, houses. Unless all caprpenters, drywallers, and masons are masters. What am i kidding though, Half life is a great game! :o

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Guest Fishboot

Woo, I can finally read this thread - just finished HL2. The

super gravity gun

was awesome - if only it caused a shearing force.

I just gotta say that Heady Lamar was my favorite joke in a video game, ever. I want to have children so I can buy plushie Lamars for them.

If I don't get to play as Dog and Lamar in an expansion, I will die.

Begin planning your funeral then.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I want to have children so I can buy plushie Lamars for them.

Why do you have to have kids? :-

Because he's a grown man?

You're point being...?

It's perfectly fine to have a stuffed animal. Especially if it's Lamar. o:)

Ok course, the word of a 13 year old girl might not count for much on this subject... :p

sig2.gif

Trust me, if a grown man buys a plush toy for himself, then people around him will start to ask questions. :shifty:

But do they really need to know? His family can get over it, and friends shouldn't be going through his stuff in the first place. But that's just me.

I for one have a poster of Puss in Boots from Shrek 2 and one of the Penguins from Madagascar, as well as roughly 150 stuffed animals.

Of course, I also have about 100 games, so that balances it out, right?

Right?

sig2.gif

Wait a minute....does the current version of Half-Life: Source already have the updated models?

You have to click on the button located on that webpage (linked by Ender, above). Then, next time you play any of the orignal suit of games, it will spend about five minutes downloading the new hi-def pack.

:p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guest Fishboot
Wait a minute....does the current version of Half-Life: Source already have the updated models?

No, the updated models are for vanilla HL1, not HL:S. Half-Life: Source was a bit of false advertising, in my opinion, since I presumed it was going to be HL2-level models and textures and didn't run into any caveats. Instead I have to wait for the modders to implement that. :wub:

HL:S actually looked worse than HL:1 initially considering that Blue Shift improved the HL:1 models, but HL:S used the original ugly models.

Now, with the release of Blue Shift on Source, they have also released the improved Blue Shift models throughout HL:S.

For a version of Half Life that looks as good as Half Life 2, then you need the mod community.