KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

And I think it is safe to say, that any idea's put forward will not be used whether they are the best idea in gaming history or just plain stupid!

I think it's about time for this topic to die, as it has gone on for long enough and will soon be at the point where people will be repeating things.

And I think it is safe to say, that any idea's put forward will not be used whether they are the best idea in gaming history or just plain stupid!

I think it's about time for this topic to die, as it has gone on for long enough and will soon be at the point where people will be repeating things.

Sorta like you did? Because, y'know, you're not the first person to come into the thread, add zero input, and tell us all that this thread is pointless. :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Sorta like you did? Because, y'know, you're not the first person to come into the thread, add zero input, and tell us all that this thread is pointless.

My point exactly, it has already reached the point where it is being repeated

If it isn't something you're interested in reading then why read it? And why can't others talk about it if they are interested? Isn't that what the forum is for?

Anyways, I'd still like to be Revan but the idea with Saul Karath's kid is pretty good. ^.^ The only problem I see with that is you can't just have the exile or Revan in your party because of all the complications it would cause (gamewise, not for the characters themselves). Everyone would need alignments of thier own and that would make it really complicated I think. But the tensions created with an offspring of Saul's would be interesting.

Really what needs to happen is these ideas posted need to become organized in some way shape or form so we easily know what's on the table...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

If it isn't something you're interested in reading then why read it? And why can't others talk about it if they are interested? Isn't that what the forum is for?

It is something i am interested in?

But when it starts moving towards force sensitive ewoks, then I think to myself maybe the time has come for this topic to end, because before you know it there we be lightsaber weilding Kinrath running around the place!

I think it is rather pointless discussing KotOR 3 on the Obsidian forums since Akari has confirmed that Obsidian is not making KotOR 3.

By that definition it's pointless to discuss Oblivion, Dragon Age, and any other game that Obsidian isn't making.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Then don't join in it? I fail to see how people discussing something they want to discuss affects you.

And before you say "it doesn't", then why post in a thread you don't really want to partake of?

Which is why there is the freedom to post in all those other existing threads that don't have anything to do with KOTOR3. Or the ability to create a brand new thread that also has nothing to do with KOTOR3.

So you've still not given a valid reason for how this thread affects you since you're a)not interested in discussing the subject matter and b)not forced to read it.

Sorta like you did? Because, y'know, you're not the first person to come into the thread, add zero input, and tell us all that this thread is pointless.

My point exactly, it has already reached the point where it is being repeated

Anyways, I'd still like to be Revan but the idea with Saul Karath's kid is pretty good. ^.^ The only problem I see with that is you can't just have the exile or Revan in your party because of all the complications it would cause (gamewise, not for the characters themselves). Everyone would need alignments of thier own and that would make it really complicated I think. But the tensions created with an offspring of Saul's would be interesting.

Well they could have centered themselves over time like Kreia and then they follow the main character like on choices you know. I think that should happen.