Star Wars Fan Art

And I suppose I will have to do better to elicit a "squeal" the next time. By the way, is that how Carth pictures are judged? By the squeal  level? Then I wonder what the Bastila equivalent of that is?  :p

Um, what Julianw said. And I think DL did give the squeal, she just did it out of earshot. :) Nice Carth pic. Very nice. :) Question: have you done any K2 characters?

Petty big signature, eh Jodo?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And I suppose I will have to do better to elicit a "squeal" the next time. By the way, is that how Carth pictures are judged? By the squeal  level? Then I wonder what the Bastila equivalent of that is?  :)

Um, what Julianw said. And I think DL did give the squeal, she just did it out of earshot. >_<

Heh, it was too high pitched for us humans to hear :lol:.

Great pic Riggers, love it!! :thumbsup::-

And I suppose I will have to do better to elicit a "squeal" the next time. By the way, is that how Carth pictures are judged? By the squeal  level? Then I wonder what the Bastila equivalent of that is?  :)

Um, what Julianw said. And I think DL did give the squeal, she just did it out of earshot. >_<

Heh, it was too high pitched for us humans to hear :lol:.

Great pic Riggers, love it!! :thumbsup::-

Yeah, it was also too high pitched for us Velaca Raptors.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

revan_small.jpg

My piccie of Revan.

Great picture Riggers... she looks like Kate Beckinsale :thumbsup:

DL

P.S. To appease you silly boys you shall have the squeal that you clearly can't live without.... *fangirl squeal*.... happy now?

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Darth Riggers- Hey man, that is some awesome art! You should make more! Perhaps even one of Bastila? :("

Oh and another important announcement. *clears throat* Beginning tomorrow morning, I will be on yet another vacation, this time to visit reletatives in Victoria! I won't be arriving back until Friday, so someone else will have to take upon the role of "Official Dumb-Ass" 'till I return. :) But I won't leave untill Saturday morning, so I'll still get some last posts in.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body