Star Wars Fan Art

Thats really good.

If I had drawn Jolee on Microsoft Paint, and I never did, it wouldn't turn out that good.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Another Jolee pic from pixies?  Let's see if this one disappears, too.   :(

Here's the pic (actually more of a sketch) I drew this weekend.  It's just something humorous I drew concerning the whole Revan gender debate.  ^_^  Hope you find it funny.  I think DL or Draken Fett might appreciate this. 

I apologize for the faces beforehand, you must understand I suck at drawing human faces.  :wub:

What Jolee picture?

Nope, not falling for that one again, pixies. :D If only I took a %&$# screenshot.

Sorry, but you gotta get 'em while they're hot.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't have any art at the moment, but I do have an art question, so I hope that's slightly on-topic. I learned to draw from *shudder* manga, so my sketches still have a slightly manga-ish feel. The problem is that no matter how hard I try, my characters always look to be somehwere between their late teens to mid 20's. So if I'm trying to draw, say, a guy in his early 40's, how do I make him look his age?

sig2.gif

Wrinkles.

@Darkside: Also, don't make the eyes big, that helps. (not that I'm qualified to answer)

@nitro: :blink: You turn out pics quick. They're all great. :thumbsup:

@Everyone: Thanks for the compliments on the Revan/Bastila/Carth gender pic. o:) I'm still wondering if I'm going to color it in and shrink it, or just leave it as is.

I don't have any art at the moment, but I do have an art question, so I hope that's slightly on-topic.  I learned to draw from *shudder* manga, so my sketches still have a slightly manga-ish feel.  The problem is that no matter how hard I try, my characters always look to be somehwere between their late teens to mid 20's.  So if I'm trying to draw, say, a guy in his early 40's, how do I make him look his age?

If you learned to draw from manga, decreasing the eye size should help to age characters.

Also, you could use more angles while drawing the facial features:

younger people tend to have more rounded features than old people (unless they are chubby :p ).

Also, the nose and ears continue to grow til we die, so it helps to make them larger...

Toning down the character's facial expressions also helps...

Thats about all that I can recommend, off the top of my head... :thumbsup:

Sentry!!!!!!!!!

What up man?  Are you too busy to finish that Satasn, or were you planning on doing it in the future?

Ya, I didn't finish that did I? :wub:

I'll try to finish the line art by this weekend.

I'm going to tweak a lot of things on my sketch before I can clean it up... :)

Okay, I just draw a new sketch.

Description: It is a Sith Assassin, after killing a Jedi (who is under her feet).

You can see the smoke coming from the dead Jedi's body, because of the burns caused by the Force Lightning. In the background you see the Sith's ship, and the Twin Suns of Montrimal (this from my creation).

post-14311-1123003479_thumb.jpg

is she standing on his head?  :huh:

Yeah, that's exactly what i thought, :blink:

Great pic anyway nitro, although i would suggest trying to add a little more action poses in there, say instead of having the sith lord victorious, have her still fighting her enemy? ::shrugs:: :wub:

Great art everyone else too, although there hasn't really been much art in the 'flow' recently :(:thumbsup: .

You've got quite an imagination there nitro... I like... can't wait to see what else you've got up your creative sleeve :wub:

DL

P.S. I've voiced my issues regarding art thread stuff with the moderators and I'm not going to post any more fanart... apart from the comic that I hope to get started soon... :D :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]