KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Hopefully the dancer outfit will be in the game again too... :ermm:" Became my Exile's standard outfit :D

I'd like to see Naboo in the game, maybe they could land at Theed, which is merely a small town with a spaceport. I think Naboo would be a great planet to build a love story on. Maybe we can see the first kiss in the game (w00t) (and for all of you who will then cry about Jedi not supposed to be in relationships, the Exile was kicked out and now follows her/his own rules :shifty: )

If the Exile and Revan do have some climatic battle, can Duel of the Fates be the music for that section? Please? Think about it:

*Chant begins as exile approaches Revan*

*Revan draws his/her lightsaber and turns around and chant stops. Exile draws during the short silence and music begins as they begin fighting*

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

As for Revan, I sure hope they don't kill him/her off. That would suck. Poor Bastila/Carth would lose their lover. :'( At least, I hope they make it the player's choice if Revan dies or not.

If Revan is LS, then he could come back to the Republic and help rebuild the Jedi order along with Bastila, the exile, and others. If he went DS, he or the exile could become the new lord of the Sith Empire, with the two having a huge battle at the end to determine who is strongest. Of course, that would mean that the LS ending would have to be the canoninical one since the Jedi order and the Republic have to survive, but I don't think that'd be a problem. :wub:

Of course, that would mean that the LS ending would have to be the canoninical one since the Jedi order and the Republic have to survive, but I don't think that'd be a problem.  :wub:

Not necessarily. There's almost 4000 years of history between KOTOR and the events in the movies. That's more than enough time for them to rectify the situation and set up events for the movie in a novel or series of novels (or possibly even another series of RGP).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Of course, that would mean that the LS ending would have to be the canoninical one since the Jedi order and the Republic have to survive, but I don't think that'd be a problem.  :wub:

Not necessarily. There's almost 4000 years of history between KOTOR and the events in the movies. That's more than enough time for them to rectify the situation and set up events for the movie in a novel or series of novels (or possibly even another series of RGP).

Yes. I mean, Palpatine/Sidious wiped out the jedi order and ruled the entire galaxy with impunity, and look how long his reing lasted...

Yes. I mean, Palpatine/Sidious wiped out the jedi order and ruled the entire galaxy with impunity, and look how long his reing lasted...

Considering how powerful Sidious was supposed to be, his reign did last for only a short time, didn't it.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

A lot happens in 4000 years. I mean in KOTOR II the Jedi Order was all killed off (Kavar, Vrook, Ell...) with the exception of Atris (LS), and Handmaiden/Disciple had the task of rebuilding the Jedi Order then

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well if we're going for a feeling of revitalization in the game wouldn't the end of the game mean that you pushed the Old republic back to it's old borders and settled some sort of border dispute? DS could be that you didn't push it out and settled the Dispute the opposite way.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

A lot happens in 4000 years. I mean in KOTOR II the Jedi Order was all killed off (Kavar, Vrook, Ell...) with the exception of Atris (LS), and Handmaiden/Disciple had the task of rebuilding the Jedi Order then

Well, we don't know for certain yet who rebuilt the order until K3 comes out. It doesn't seem right to me that they'd the ones to rebuild the order since both were new to the force, and I think you can kill Atris in K2 as well. And if you count Bastila (ls), she was a surviving member, too. Even still, we can't be sure if they're the only ones who survived because all the Jedi were supposedly in "hiding", and those might be the ones who come back in K3. That's why I think Revan should come back in K3, since I think he/she, Bastila, and the exile would be more suited than anyone else to teach the force and rebuild the order.

Well now that the thread is receiving some more attention again I could continue the story with the planet Coruscant:

Coruscant:

On Coruscant your objective is to discuss with the republic about the new Sith threat, and the disturbance in the force. If Revan was LS and you spoke with him / her, you will also talk to Carth Onasi and Bastila Shan about the threat. Master Waddo and John Dodonna will be your NPC

Master Vandar lives!

No one knows how long Sidious had been around, but consider he went from basically practically being one individual, a lone Sith in a Jedi-controlled universe and controlled it. That is pretty impressive if you ask me.

Many of the other Sith lords held power and controlled worlds on the backs of thousands and thousands of other Sith.

No one knows how long Sidious had been around, but consider he went from basically practically being one individual, a lone Sith in a Jedi-controlled universe and controlled it.  That is pretty impressive if you ask me.

Many of the other Sith lords held power and controlled worlds on the backs of thousands and thousands of other Sith.

Not sure how powerful Sidious was compared to all the previous Sith Lords, but I'd say based on how he took control that he was easily the greatest manipulator.

The Sith lord of old are far more poweful than palpatine.

Yeah, in pure Force ability. But in manipulation? I can't recall any of them manipulating events so much in his favor while being shrouded with secrecy right in the heart of the Jedi Order.

The Sith lord of old are far more poweful than palpatine.

Yeah, in pure Force ability. But in manipulation? I can't recall any of them manipulating events so much in his favor while being shrouded with secrecy right in the heart of the Jedi Order.

*nods head*

I'm guessing the "True Sith" will be the descendants of the ancient Sith Lords. In my opinion, that should have been the huge revelation in K2, not the whole "wound in the force" thing. For me, it felt like this:

Jedi Masters: "You are a wound in the force, we have to betray you now."

Traya: "I hate the force, exile...blah blah blah...you are beautiful, to me, exile. I used you...blah blah blah...(fight Traya)...your party members will have this fate...blah blah blah...you can't take any along with you. Oh, and by the way, the true Sith are out there." *falls over and dies* :p

We don't know how powerful Palpatine is in pure power. George Lucas has suggested that Palpatine and Anakin were pretty much as powerful as Force Users ever got.

The EU suggests Exar Kun was probably top dog. But honestly, I'd be more scared of Palpatine than Exar Kun because his force ability and manipulation skills are both right up there.

Am I the only one that didn't think there was any revelation at all in KOTOR 2?  (not that that is a bad thing).

I happen to agree. There wasn't a grand suprise at the end or anything like that. The only thing that was revealed to me was a giant "WTF" at first (when Kreia became the enemy) but then at second thought it made sense (as she wanted you on the DS [LS] and the Sith kill their masters [DS])

I think in KOTOR 3, we could have something similar to Episode 3, where the Sith gain influence of the galaxy and start a worldwide Jedi hunt while the Jedi Order is trying to rebuild itself

DAWUSS

U say none of the old sith r good at manipulating. I think ur forgeting about Traya, how she was manipulating u from the get go.

Traya wasn't one of the "old Sith Lords". And she sucked at manipulating, because I could see her betrayal coming from miles away. And it didn't take me long to figure out she was the 3rd Sith lord. Crap, if you get that cutscene showing her with Sion and Nihilus, and if you listen to her when she talks about the 3rd Sith Lord, it's pretty obvious she's a dark Jedi and the third Sith Lord.

Somehow I'm beginning to think we'll be seeing visions of Kreia in 3, like how Luke sees visions of Obi-Wan repeatedly

DAWUSS