Lost Jedi

I think they are the lost jedi because they won't be able to complete their training due to the Exile going off to the unknown regions to find revan, as well as the fact that the Jedi order is all but gone. They are also probably too old to begin training but I guess the Exile gave them a crash course.

I suppose they are the lost jedi in the sense that they hold the potential of of the future of the jedi, only the destruction of the order meant that they never reached that potential until the Exile chanced upon them.

Note how Kreia puts it (even in the DS ending): "They were the Lost Jedi, you know. The true Jedi, upon which the future will be built. They simply needed a leader, and a teacher."

I take that to mean that had the Jedi order not been brought down by the Jedi Civil War, they likely would all have been trained as jedi because their potential was great.

Of course, you could argue that it's then extremely convenient that they all just happen to cross the Exile's path, but then that might also simply be the will of the Force (which Kreia hates) guiding their actions toward the Exile...

If you mean "lost" in a spiritual sense,having strayed from the path of light and (self)righteousness,then probably,yeah.

I'd personally call them a bit twattish,but hey...

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

i had a question about the lost jedi. how are atton and company the lost jedi when they were never jedi in the first place until you train them. also how does bao dur become evil.

Interesting to read everyone's take on this. My thought was that they were 'lost' because of the failings of the old Jedi order: the old Jedi (eg. Vrook :angry: ) were too arrogant to take on people past a certain age, too interested in their own affairs to seek out new recruits, too certain of themselves to realise that they were losing followers because of their intransigence. The Exilettes were 'lost' by the Jedi - a missed opportunity if you like. They are the 'True' Jedi in that they represent the more tolerant and inclusive Order that will arise in the future.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Out of question, Why is it that the jedi order needs to be rebuilt every 5 years? It gets really annoying.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

sometimes they didn't have an enclave though. Perhaps they just like to rebuild themselves. Must give them somthing to do.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Out of question, Why is it that the jedi order needs to be rebuilt every 5 years? It gets really annoying.

Change is good I suppose. :huh:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Of course, you could argue that it's then extremely convenient that they all just happen to cross the Exile's path, but then that might also simply be the will of the Force (which Kreia hates) guiding their actions toward the Exile...

It was mentioned in the game that the Exile drew people towards him, especially those who were strong in the force, since the Exile need them in order to use use the force through them. And they became his followers. Which probably explains why force sensitive always conveniantly crossed paths witht he exile.