Welcome Fangirls

Darkside

Man can he act...  :(

Quiet you... he doesn't need to act when he looks like that... :blink:

DL

I hate to do this, but this has gone on for too long.

kate_winslet_hq_face.jpg

:D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Don't you mean he can't act...

He's quite capable of acting

DL

Says you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

(Photo of Kate Winslet)

I HATE YOU!

Hush, just breathe.. slowly.. align your heart chakra.. you must learn to accept Kate Winslet and forget that she sold out and did Titanic. Focus.. breathe..

repeat after me.. ..I forgive you Kate.. I know you were young and needed the money... I will not project anything some scandinavian said onto Kate winslet herself..

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Now we agree. She's hot.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

He's so mediocre that it's almost sad. Even more than The Jaw Affleck.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Affleck chooses bad scripts. In a few movies he is actually quite good, especially when he works with Kevin Smith.

Check out Good Will Hunting, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Jersey Girl.

I've also heard really good things about Truth, Justice and the American Way that he just finished filming with Adrian Brody.

I liked Good Will Hunting and Dogma, but his roleplay there wasn't what I'd call good. He can act, that's for sure.

I think I've seen Chasing Amy, but never heard of Jersey Girl. Any good?

kirottu said:

No one is perfect. :(

kirottu said:

I liked Good Will Hunting and Dogma, but his roleplay there wasn't what I'd call good. He can act, that's for sure.

I think I've seen Chasing Amy, but never heard of Jersey Girl. Any good?

Jersey Girl is Kevin Smith's latest film, and considerably more mature than most of his work. Picture Jersery Girl, but less vulgar, and add a small child to the mix.

Chasing Amy happens to be one of my favorite movies of all time. If you don't quite recall it, I heavily recommend you rent it or pick up the DVD.

Jersey Girl is Kevin Smith's latest film, and considerably more mature than most of his work.  Picture Jersery Girl, but less vulgar, and add a small child to the mix.

Something is not quite right in this sentense.

kirottu said:

Ah, sorry then. Thanks.

kirottu said:

Keanu Reeves and Bun Afflock are both typical Hollywood "actors" they get paid to look good on screen. It has nothing to do with acting since they just play themselves.

It was so sad when James Bond shot Sopie Marceau in that film :( he could have just judochopped her a little and taken the detonator but no, he shoots her in the stomach from point blank range. Another example of needless cruelty towards female villains.

speed.jpeg

DL - Now imagine you are the girl in that pic :) .

p.s. Keanu Reeves can act...

somewhat...

uh... i'm picturing it.... but i don't like it! :)

sure i'd give him a hug, but it wouldn't go any further! :thumbsup:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Keanu Reeves and Bun Afflock are both typical Hollywood "actors" they get paid to look good on screen. It has nothing to do with acting since they just play themselves.

It was so sad when James Bond shot Sopie Marceau in that film :wub: he could have just judochopped her a little and taken the detonator but no, he shoots her in the stomach from point blank range. Another example of needless cruelty towards female villains.

*sigh*

Here we go again... :wub:"