Bombings, yet again...

Lucius

ah but if "we" attacked Israel wouldnt they send thir nukes against "us"?

If we told them that we are aiming for the moslems, then they wont suspect a thing. And even if they did manage to throw some nukes back at us, it wouldnt be more than 2 million dead ..tops!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Highly doubtful. At most, nuking Isreal just give them less innocent people to kill. :devil:" The true goal of these hardcore Islamic terrorists is to cleanse the world of unbelievers until only Islam remains. It's these people who give Islam a bad name. If you look at the terrorists we face, most of them are young men. It's a favorite tactic of the terrorists to snag people while they're young and warp their minds into their way of thinking.

Have you heard of guiding systems? Any technological country could easily trace the path of a missile. Also you truly have great concern for human life, Kaftan.

Edit: Mothman, why do you whistle when saying nuking Israel will give terrorists fewer innocents to kill? The whistling smiley implies you are being sarcastic and dont believe what you say. Is this true?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Would a world under one islamic nation be so bad?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Have you heard of guiding systems? Any technological country could easily trace the path of a missile. Also you truly have great concern for human life, Kaftan.

Edit: Mothman, why do you whistle when saying nuking Israel will give terrorists fewer innocents to kill? The whistling smiley implies you are being sarcastic and dont believe what you say. Is this true?

No, I do mean what I say. Sorry if you misinterpreted the whistle smiley. And thanks, but I'd rather not live under Islam. Praying five times a day toward Mecca, having to wear a turban, and not being allowed to eat pork doesn't appeal to me much. :D (no offense toward Muslims intended) And the conservative Islamic states are usually the worst-off. Turkey is more liberal, and is better off than many other Islamic states.

Edited by Mothman

:devil:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ds-ripper.jpg

Ive had enough of this Israel-cuddling, no nukes, sissy talk. Im ordering plan R right now!! ..except we may have to rename it plan I afterwards, for the paperwork to look good.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Actually, Puerto Rico is on the verge of becoming the 51st state. Israel, OOTH, is purely independent and, though mostly beneficent towards the Wester Powers, has its own agenda.

Without the enormous financial support of the American Jews, the founding of Israel would not have been so quickly realized. Many American Jews had been able to save significant sums of money during the economic boom of the Second World War, which they now wanted to make available to the young state.

The United Jewish Appeal started a donation drive in 1948 that remained without parallel: In all, 205 million dollars were collected that had been donated by Jews throughout the country. This sum was four times as great as the donations that the entire population of North America gave to the Red Cross that same year.

The American Jews had entered into a symbiosis with Israel in which the superpower United States and tiny Israel entered into a mutual dependence that assured Israel its survival and provided the United States with an important strategic partner in the Middle East.

This close cooperation was both initiated and advanced by the American Jews. As a consequence of this close alliance, the United States found itself as important negotiator in Israel's peace talks with its neighbors, aswell as a target of Islamic fundamentalists

No, I do mean what I say.  Sorry if you misinterpreted the whistle smiley.  And thanks, but I'd rather not live under Islam.  Praying five times a day toward Mecca, having to wear a turban, and not being allowed to eat pork doesn't appeal to me much. (no offense toward Muslims intended)  And the conservative Islamic states are usually the worst-off.  Turkey is more liberal, and is better off than many other Islamic states.

1. Muslims do not wear turbans as a rule :devil:

2. While pork is forbidden, that rule is hardly the crux of the religion. ;)

3. Praving five times a day is a sign of uttere devotion to god, much like monks and

nuns but fair enough, that isnt for everybody.

4. Islamic states being "worse off" has more to do with the fact that the majority of

them are ruled by corrupt and bloated royal famlies.

You seem to have misinterpreted my statement. I do not deny that the US (and its citizens) are greatly responsible for the creation and preservation of Israel, nor that the Western Powers are their friends and have some influence. I simply meant that internal Israeli power structures have the final decision.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Flatus is right. Modern islam is very much like modern christianity in essence.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You seem to have misinterpreted my statement. I do not deny that the US (and its citizens) are greatly responsible for the creation and preservation of Israel, nor that the Western Powers are their friends and have some influence. I simply meant that internal Israeli power structures have the final decision.

...in US government - ZOG rules you.

...not really, thats just what people who would join the krazy kristian klub would like to think.

Arch you're just plain silly if you really think Kaftan doesn't know that these missiles have can be traced, or that you can just 'miss' a country and hit another, boy wake up! ;)

Oh and where is Ender when you need him, surely suggesting that we nuke the entire Middle East is worthy of a report, no? :devil:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

No, I do mean what I say.  Sorry if you misinterpreted the whistle smiley.  And thanks, but I'd rather not live under Islam.  Praying five times a day toward Mecca, having to wear a turban, and not being allowed to eat pork doesn't appeal to me much. (no offense toward Muslims intended)  And the conservative Islamic states are usually the worst-off.  Turkey is more liberal, and is better off than many other Islamic states.

1. Muslims do not wear turbans as a rule :devil:

2. While pork is forbidden, that rule is hardly the crux of the religion. ;)

3. Praving five times a day is a sign of uttere devotion to god, much like monks and

nuns but fair enough, that isnt for everybody.

4. Islamic states being "worse off" has more to do with the fact that the majority of

them are ruled by corrupt and bloated royal famlies.

Well, I was kind of fooling with those reasons, but still they don't appeal to me. :D And you hit the nail on the head with you're last statement. One of the reasons many conservative Islamic states are the way they are is because of governments. These states are brutally oppressed by Islamic governments that hog wealth and are afraid of change and losing power. Look at Afghanistan after the Taliban fell; the Taliban were not liked.

Same with Iran: the Iranians hate their government, and the recent elections in that state were most likely rigged. It's happened before. (I can't include Saddam's regime, since it wasn't really as muc of an Islamic regime) But if these governments finally modernize and be more liberal and secular, I think you'll find them better off.

Agreed, Hildegard.

Edited by Mothman

Just some interesting triva, conditions in some parts of Afghanistan are now just as bad as they were under the Taliban, local Warlords are free to do what they please. For some reason, we don't hear about this in the news. :devil:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Just some interesting triva, conditions in some parts of Afghanistan are now just as bad as they were under the Taliban, local Warlords are free to do what they please. For some reason, we don't hear about this in the news.  :devil:

Quiet you.

Just some interesting triva, conditions in some parts of Afghanistan are now just as bad as they were under the Taliban, local Warlords are free to do what they please. For some reason, we don't hear about this in the news.  :devil:

Quiet you.

;)

DENMARK!

Not exactly, and the reason you don't hear about these things often is because they don't happen as often. If you had any idea how bad the Taliban were, I'm sure you would rethink your statement. Here are some examples:

Shooting/stoning women in the streets for seemingly trivial slip-ups (such as showing skin, for example)

An execution where a woman was shot to death in a soccer field in front of her friend.

Throwing acid in a woman's face because she let some of her hair show outside her burka.

Rapings of women (they did a lot to women, didn't they?)

Destroying the Buddhist statues.

Eradicating things such as TV, radio, a lot of modern convenicances.

Forcing men to wear beards.

If the Afghans were worse off or just as bad, I think the situation would be a lot worse.

Edited by Mothman

"Forcing men to wear beards. "

ohnoes!

kirottu said: