What TV Shows Are You Anticipating?

Archmonarch

:thumbsup:

Better late then never.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest Michael Chu

The Amazing Race

Battlestar Galactica

And if there's actually new episodes coming...

• 2 weeks later...

*takes a deep breath*

Lost

House

CSI

Amazing Race

Desperate Housewives

Grey's Anatomy

Boston Legal

And of course, everything will start right around the time that our baby is due....Thank god for TiVo.

I wish we could get Hockey Night in Canada down here. Although for one glorious semester at Creighton, I got CBC from Halifax for some odd reason, and was able to watch some of my old shows.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

I've heard Alias has gone down the tubes according to my roommate. I just watch the odd episode, usually for the Garner factor :lol:

I'm really looking forward to 24. Not only is it the bestest show evah, I'm really curious how they're going to pick up after last season's ending.

CSI used to be my number one obsession, then I got totally hooked on House.

I casually watch 24, but I am very interested in seeing how they start off the season after how they ended it.

Amazing Race has been my guilty pleasure for a while now, and I successfully got TJ hooked on it, along with House. And he's not much of a TV person to begin with.

I cant believe that my new favorite show only got mentioned once, by Kumquat.

1. Deadwood (HBO)

2. Lost

3. mmmm.... cant actually think of one. Survivor?

I keep meaning to start a thread on Deadwood, a great show in my opinion. Just barely beating out LOST for me. Most of my favorite shows have ended. I guess I'm going to have to check out the Stargate Atlantis and SG1, as well as Battlestar Galactica. Off to bittorrent for a sample.....

I know Battlestar just came out-- is Stargate atlantis on dvd yet?

As capable of inconvenience, and of some damage and debt to those that would act against my interests, I cannot f*^ng argue with dangerous.

Ah, yes....the greatness of MythBusters! I love that show.

I've seen a little bit of Deadwood here and there. I really need to watch it from the beginning, because in a few weeks when Six Feet Under finishes, I'll need a new HBO show to be hooked on.

I just caught my first episode of 'House' tonight.  Impressive.

You'll soon find yourself addicted. I like that Fox is re-running the best episodes, but you're still missing a lot if you don't see it from the beginning. Lots of character tidbits, and the whole Vogler story-arc.

We have all the episodes, and since we hacked our X-Box, we can stream them from my laptop to the TV. Muahahahahahaha!

We wanted to catch up on the House epsiodes so we downloaded them. And we didn't want to watch them on a small laptop screen, so we streamed them wirlessly to the media center on my hacked XBox and watched them in beautiful widescreen TV.

• 7 months later...