Whats your day job

I recommend a combine harvester over a sycthe. Particularly if your religion attracts a lot of people.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No, no :)

The Scythe is just for looks :)

My religion will be the Cult of the Almighty $

Basically you get into heaven free no matter what you do... so long as you give me all your cash ;)

Then, you know, you go off and live an asctetic (sp?) life like those Buddist monks or something.

And I'm sure I can find a way to "safely" deal with all that cash so it doesn't hurt anyone. :)

See, in the end everyone would be happy... well at least me anyway :-

System designer, developer, project manager, implementation, consultant etc. Depends on the project. Usually corporate stuff like ERP solutions, e-commerce, intranet & integration projects. Can be a bit dull sometimes, but I get to boss people around and the pay is decent.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm preparing the entry exams for the Military Academies.

Meanwhile, I make some money as a sperm donor. :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Guest GroinOfDespair

I eke out a mockery of existance, for I and I alone know truly the nature of the world. I have looked the damnable beast of all mother creation in it's black, piercing eyes and have see the b:tch for what she is.

She protects us only so long as to keep us along in this mediocrity, but pushes us harshly out to learn through satori the brutal lessons of this cannibalistic and mutually deluding dystopia we call society.

Is she attempting to open our eyes through pain and thus show us the only glimpse of real love me might know, only to miss it and fall pathetically into ignorance like the rest of the unwashed masses, or is it cruelty for cruelty's sake and I only wish there were some poetic justice to justify the existance that I damn as it damns me?

By that, I mean that I work at Hot Topic. Well, I work at Torrid, but we're owned by Hot Topic. And don't call it the Hot Topic for fat girls.

I hate that.

Meh. I must cut myself and write more poetry about absinthe.

Music director for on an Internet radio site. I program music I really don't like, but somebody's got to do it.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Guest GroinOfDespair

You accept misery and mediocrity as a standard. How typical of our society?

Give me sweet, sweet contrary rebellion so that I might fool myself into thinking that I am alive.

Huh? :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Guest GroinOfDespair

Most people can't understand a true unique and honest spirit like me.

I am not afraid to explore the dark recesses of my soul like a spirital speulunker.

I eke out a mockery of existance, for I and I alone know truly the nature of the world.  I have looked the damnable beast of all mother creation in it's black, piercing eyes and have see the b:tch for what she is.

She protects us only so long as to keep us along in this mediocrity, but pushes us harshly out to learn through satori the brutal lessons of this cannibalistic and mutually deluding dystopia we call society.

Is she attempting to open our eyes through pain and thus show us the only glimpse of real love me might know, only to miss it and fall pathetically into ignorance like the rest of the unwashed masses, or is it cruelty for cruelty's sake and I only wish there were some poetic justice to justify the existance that I damn as it damns me?

By that, I mean that I work at Hot Topic.  Well, I work at Torrid, but we're owned by Hot Topic.  And don't call it the Hot Topic for fat girls.

I hate that.

Meh.  I must cut myself and write more poetry about absinthe.

meah.gif

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Guest GroinOfDespair

You are afraid of the darkness, but I ask you what is beauty if not incestuously familiar with disgust?

To know me is to love me, and to love me is to know me.

Only by embracing that which we normally revile can we ever truly know anything.

But why do I bleed for a world that will never know me?

Are you refering to your unpaid taxes? :ph34r:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Vitae can be many things to many people. I think that you have a tax problem anyways. Cheers! :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Guest GroinOfDespair

They only pay me $7.50 at Hot Topic, so I usually would qualify for a tax refund, but I don't want to buy into the scam of giving the government my address and social security number to supposedly receive money back.

That's the spirit :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: