Your answers suggest you are an Evil Genius

* Natural managers who strive for world domination

* See the big picture and make strategic plans for global dominance

* Think of themselves as clever, handsome and unfailable

* Favor living in secret complexes, often in volcanoes or under the sea

* May overlook other people's need for emotional support

dr-evil-3.jpg

"Oh, drats! It seems theyve got us pinpointed, mini-me!"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm an idealist.

I probably could've said that before taking the test, to be quite honest.

Recognition for their work is important to Idealists; however, they are also good at spotting false praise.
Hehehe... So true!

ooo, they were the ones that set off the smoke alarm whilst trying to cook toast, or whatever they were doing ... :)"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Your answers suggest you are an Evil Genius

* Natural managers who strive for world domination

* See the big picture and make strategic plans for global dominance

* Think of themselves as clever, handsome and unfailable

* Favor living in secret complexes, often in volcanoes or under the sea

* May overlook other people's need for emotional support

dr-evil-3.jpg

"Oh, drats! It seems theyve got us pinpointed, mini-me!"

:thumbsup:

That is definitely genius :p

I wonder who would be your Evil Genius clone though... :rolleyes: :ph34r:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Dr. Strangelove, from Merkw?iebe, his German name, includes on aspects of each of Herman Kahn, Wernher von Braun, Henry Kissinger, and Edward Teller. The accent used by Sellers is supposedly based on that of Weegee. His speeches are interrupted by struggles to gain control over his affliction of alien hand syndrome (his hand at one point attempts to strangle him, at another it thrusts itself out in a Nazi salute).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You all seem to be missing the point that they used the word visionary incorrectly, thus proving this test is bunk. Pure bunk.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You all seem to be missing the point that they used the word visionary incorrectly, thus proving this test is bunk.  Pure bunk.

No, I think what they were doing was trying to provide a nice euphemism for every "type" of character, so that no-one would feel left out (and be horribly scarred for life by the experience).

After all, Psych for the general public is about tendencies, not absolute labels. But people hear "Obsessive Compulsive tendencies" and think they're an undiagnosed serial killer ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Results

Your answers suggest you are a Big Thinker

The four aspects that make up this personality type are:

Summary of Big-Thinkers

Outspoken, ingenious and bored by routine

Think of themselves as talkative, curious and self-sufficient

May neglect the routine work required to make their plans successful

More about Big-Thinkers

Big Thinkers are always looking for the next big idea or opportunity. They

I am a Mastermind. It's somewhat funny because the description for Mastermind fits me quite well. Apt, even.

Summary of Masterminds

* Visionaries who put energy into achieving their goals

* Prefer to work independently and dislike inefficiency

* Think of themselves as logical, thorough, and bright

* Values practicality and common sense above ideas and theories

More about Masterminds

Masterminds create a vision for the future by gathering and organising information. They then develop strategies to achieve their goals. They have a rare gift for looking at almost anything and seeing how it can be improved. These skills and the Masterminds' high standards often allow them to reach leadership positions at work.

Masterminds value independence and prefer to work on their own. Once they have decided on a course of action, Masterminds rarely change their minds, although they can be persuaded by clear reasoning by someone they respect.

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Masterminds may cut themselves off from a group and criticize people who don't understand their plans. Under extreme stress, Masterminds may overindulge in sensory experiences like eating, shopping or watching television.

Masterminds often have an unusual sense of humour, which arises from their ability to spot surprising links between seemingly unconnected facts.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

Idealist

Summary of Idealists

- Make sense of the world using inner values

- Focus on personal growth and the growth of others

- Think of themselves as bright, forgiving and curious

- May sometimes appear stubborn

More about Idealists

Idealists put time and energy into developing personal values that they use as a guide through life. They may seek fulfilment by helping others improve themselves and often want to make the world a better place. Idealists only share their inner values with people they respect.

Idealists enjoy discussions about a wide range of topics, particularly those that deal with the future. They are typically easy-going and flexible, but if their values are challenged they may refuse to compromise.

In situations where they can

I'm a Realist.

Or an INTJ.

both actually fit me fairly well, although not completely...of course.

The main problem I have with personality tests is my answer to the questions are always "Well, it depends...define the question more please."

Which some say is a personality indicator of itself. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It seems I'm also an INFP.

INFP

creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, quitter, lonely, rule breaker, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, no self confidence, emotionally moody, feels defective, fails to complete work on time, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, sad, dreams about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, acts without thinking, private, uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, pro-weed legalization, sabotages self, likes the rain, can't control fearful thoughts, cries easily, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, submissive, easily discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not prepared, feels victimized, easily confused, irresponsible, pessimistic

favored careers:

poet, painter, freelance artist, musician, writer, art therapist, teacher (art, music, drama), songwriter, art historian, library assistant, composer, work in the perfoming arts, art curator, playwrite, bookseller, cartoonist, video editor, photographer, philosopher, record store owner, digital artist, cinematographer, costume designer, film producer, philosophy professor, librarian, music therapist, enviromentalist, movie director, activist, bookstore owner, filmmaker

disfavored careers:

business professional, manager, executive, administrator, business owner, supervisor, office manager, business analyst, financial analyst, public relations manager, ceo, executive assistant, judge, event coordinator, lawyer, office worker

wonderwoman.jpg

Why do you like men?

There outta be a penalty for that. Kick/ban plz! :thumbsup:

Edit: For posting that picture, not the man loving part of course. :">

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Your answers suggest you are an Idealist

Summary of Idealists

Make sense of the world using inner values

Focus on personal growth and the growth of others

Think of themselves as bright, forgiving and curious

May sometimes appear stubborn

Which is probably why I'm going back to school to become a teacher. :thumbsup:

evil_twin.jpg

I got Mastermind, which means I sit in a giant black chair and answer questions.

But a lot of the answers would have been extremely different five years ago, before I started learning about maths.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm a mastermind :)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195