Selling my stuff.

I envy the little buggers. A father with an attic full of everything else than dustdogs.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

... The attic ?  :p"

Certainly has possibilites if it was empty. Once they are bit older we could store them in the attic :D

I've already moved twice in 4 years I'm not at all eager to do it again.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I envy the little buggers. A father with an attic full of everything else than dustdogs.

Well with a mother and father both RPG and game "nuts" whats the bets all three of them turn out to have no interesting in gaming whatsoever :p

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Well with a mother and father both RPG and game "nuts" whats the bets all three of them turn out to have no interesting in gaming whatsoever :blink:

Pretty damn high, I'd wager.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Prince Charles is OK. I mean he doesn't go out on the lamm and hit old ladies ...as far as we know.

Stay away from Ebay and Paypal. I am distinctly edgy around their account handling monkeys. Long story, and since you won't believe me anyway, I shan't relate it. :thumbsup:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I dont get the prince charles hate. Sure he's out of touch a bit , but when you live that sort of lifestyle it's inevitable.

I'm anti hunting so we don't see eye to eye on that but otherwise he's ok.

478327[/snapback]

You know what I'd love? If you took a high resolution picture of your attic and let us oogle and google at it while you're busy doing inventory. Of course, then this thread would explode too..

I want that Descent to Undermountain in pristine condition.. :wub:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

PotentPaladin it shall be, then.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds