Best Games Ever

Forgive me if anyone disagrees, but Counterstrike: Source is one of the funnest online games I have ever played. The best games I have ever played are KOTOR I and II and The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall. Not morrowind, not arena, Daggerfall.

Funnest?

But yeah, Daggerfall is one hell of a game, despite its bugs, endless dungeons and lack of real dialogue.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Forgive me if anyone disagrees, but Counterstrike: Source is one of the funnest online games I have ever played.  The best games I have ever played are KOTOR I and II and The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall.  Not morrowind, not arena, Daggerfall.

You need to play better games.

Best game ever made is Fallout. It had the best blend of story, rules system, graphics, and tactical combat.

Harvey

I need to find a copy of Daggerfall.  <_<

For once I'm going to say: download it!

Bethesda hasn't rereleased it even once since 1996, and the copies that are on the market are going for 50-200$, depending on condition. It's insane that a 9 year old game is more expensive than a brand new game from 2005.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I would have to say Planescape: Torment is my favorite all time game.

Then would be Zork.

After that, there are a ton of great games in no particular order:

American McGee's ALICE

EU2

Civ1

TSR's Gold box DnD series

Pretty much all of the IE games

Sun Dog

Quest for Glory

Dark Fall

Grim Fandango

ah, these lists go on forever

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Bethesda hasn't rereleased it even once since 1996, and the copies that are on the market are going for 50-200$, depending on condition. It's insane that a 9 year old game is more expensive than a brand new game from 2005.

I have no idea where I'd be able to do this :)

I have no idea where I'd be able to do this :)

Ouyay ightmay antway otay ytray Imewirelay orway Ittorrentbay, Arqueday. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Let's see...

Planescape:Torment :)

Well,at least for me.....

After that,in no particular order....

Fallout 1

Fallout 2

Icewind Dale 1

Icewind Dale 2

Sanitarium

Guilty Gear XX

Arcanum

:shifty:

If stranded on a deserted island... I would bring "Doomdarks Revenge" :cool:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If stranded on a deserted island... I would bring "Doomdarks Revenge"  :cool:

I would probably bring a girlfriend, but you know - whatever floats your boat. ^_^

20 years later, I still love Doomdarks Revenge :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Forgive me if anyone disagrees, but Counterstrike: Source is one of the funnest online games I have ever played.

How could anyone disagree with your opinion? After all; it's funny to you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ocarina of Time Master Quest without a doubt.

HIGH FIVE!

If stranded on a deserted island... I would bring "Doomdarks Revenge"  :cool:

I would probably bring a girlfriend, but you know - whatever floats your boat. ^_^

Yeah, if you run out of food, you can always eat a girlfriend, not so with a game though. :huh:

I thought that Bethesda just released an Elder Scroll's 10th annivesary collection a while back.

I restarted Ocarina of Time recently, and got bored. I made it to Hyrule Castle, and then just put the game down. I dunno. I've never actually beat it. Last time I played it, I loved the game, and got so far as the Shadow Temple, and then my N64 died.

I went to Half.com to see what I could get Suikoden IV for and it gave me the results for all four games. $25 for Suikoden IV, $25 for Suikoden 3, $30 for Suikoden 1, and $88 for Suikoden 2.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg