Your favorite romance

Who was your favorite romance character?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your favorite romance character?

• Bastila (K1)
    • Carth (K1)
    • Juhani (K1)
    • Handmaiden (K2)
    • Visas (K2)
    • Atton (K2)
    • Disciple (K2)

Knights of the Old Republic II was lacking the most important feature when it comes the the romance option.

A chick with an english accent.

I'm a succer for a chick with a deep english accent.

Am I right? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'd do them all(females),if they were real of course.

Same here

:huh::(?!

:-"

Am I right?  I mean, am I right?

I don't get why non-British guys totally dig girls with British accents :huh:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Neither do I...

I guess its just one of those things...

You know, those things...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Am I right?  I mean, am I right?

I don't get why non-British guys totally dig girls with British accents :(

DL

True..true...it's the same the other way around with non-British girls and guys with British accents.

I don't know why is that the case, I know I'm also a sucker for girls with British accents and I just can't give you a logical and rational answer to that question, I don't know if anyone can......( incoming "smart dickheads") :huh:"

True..true...it's the same the other way around with non-British girls and guys with British accents.

I don't know why is that the case, I know I'm also a sucker for girls with British accents and I just can't give you a logical and rational answer to that question, I don't know if anyone can......( incoming "smart dickheads")

I suppose I'll have to continue to live life with my super sexy accent without ever knowing the mystery behind its inherent sexiness... *sigh*

So, back on topic... I voted for Carth :(

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I think maybe it's because the British accent has a classy feel to it, but I am no good at English, so I don't know.

I liked the overall look of Bastila the most, but voted for Handmaiden :thumbsup: instead since Bastila is already the run-away winner.

I voted for Bastila because Bastila was already the run-away winner.

And she had that british accent...

I don't get why non-British guys totally dig girls with British accents  :thumbsup:

DL

For the same reason chicks dig **** and jerks.

^The man speaks the truth.

(Darth Launch @ Jul 17 2005, 09:42 AM)

I don't get why non-British guys totally dig girls with British accents 

DL

It depends what part of Britain they're from.If Bastila had a scouse or c0ckney accent she wouldn't have the same effect.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

DL

It depends what part of Britain they're from.If Bastila had a scouse or c0ckney accent she wouldn't have the same effect.

When I was on vacation I saw this gorgeous chick. Then she spoke and the accent was a spitting image of Michael Caine.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

DL

Yeah that would be a total turnoff. An uneducated hick sounding accent is not for me.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I don't get why non-British guys totally dig girls with British accents  :)

DL

LoL, this got alittle off topic...but...on the subject of romances...

Girls dont dig jerks, they dig confident guys....the thing is...too many guys try to suck up so they dont act like a jerk, and they end up not acting confident either...

thats why more jerks get girls...

word of advice..dont be a jerk, treat ladies with respect...but dont bend over backwards for girls and dont be a puss.

live and learn

I don't get why non-British guys totally dig girls with British accents  :)

DL

Girls dont dig jerks, they dig confident guys....the thing is...too many guys try to suck up so they dont act like a jerk, and they end up not acting confident either...

word of advice..dont be a jerk, treat ladies with respect...but dont bend over backwards for girls and dont be a puss.

live and learn

How would you know that?

live and learn

You've been reading those textbooks on "what women want" haven't you?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)