Does anyone happen to have...

There was a thread a while ago where some person said they reversed it and slowed it down and you coul 'apparently' hear exactly what Nihilus is saying, but never had any proof.

Do a search, they may have the file :devil:

I ran a search, but I didn't come across any actual clips of his voice.

I'd really be very grateful to whoever can post one for me. I don't have the PC version of the game (just the XBox version) and, even if I did, I wouldn't actually know how to extract audio files and whatnot myself...

There was a thread a while ago where some person said they reversed it and slowed it down and you coul 'apparently' hear exactly what Nihilus is saying, but never had any proof.

If you play his speech backwards it says "George Lucas is the anti-christ", and "Star Wars is god's way of redistributing wealth from the poor to the rich".

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If you play his speech backwards it says "George Lucas is the anti-christ", and "Star Wars is god's way of redistributing wealth from the poor to the rich".

ANother anti-christ? We have plenty of those in the world. :ermm:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

;) That is seriously eerie that clip you posted of Nihilus backwards Cassidy!!

I had a thought; how about, Nihilus's voice, is actually, when slowed down and reversed, just the same mumbo-jumbo as it was before, made by some person speaking that way??! :ph34r:

Ok im finished being a smartass now.. :)"

I thought it went a little something like this:

It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch. You looked up at your sky, then that made blue be your color. You had your knife there with you too. when you stood up there was goo all over your clothes. Your hands were sticky. You wiped them on your grass, so now your color was green. Oh Lord, why did everything always have to keep changing like this. You were already getting nervous again. Your head hurt and it rang when you stood up. Your head was almost empty. It always hurt when you woke up like this. You crawled out of your ditch onto your gravel road and began to walk, waiting for the rest of your mind to come back to you. You can see the car parked far down the road and you walked towards it. "If god is our father," you thought, then Satan must be our cousin." Why didn't anyone else understand these important things? You got to your car and tried all the doors. They were locked. It was a red car and it was new. There was an expensive leather camera case laying on the seat. Out across your field, you could see two tiny people walking by your woods. You began to walk towards them. Now red was your color and, of course, those little people were yours too.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.