Have copious amount of cash, need gaymz!!

Only if it's Lara and she's wearing impossibly short hot pants.

A drowning newborn pup trapped in a garbage bag dumped in a cold river at night isn't as sad as imagining that some gamers would salivate over this kind of thing.

Is the puppy still (or newly) blind, or can it see the person closing the bag over its head?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Battlefield 2 was just released and it's supposed to be good (standard EA quality, 449-499 SEK).

EAs standardkvalitet, bra? Min herre behagar sk

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I like good games.

Nobody asked you anyway, young spammer.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

He may not be young but he is still small in the force young grasshopper.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Battlefield 2 was just released and it's supposed to be good (standard EA quality, 449-499 SEK).

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

gahhh other language, mind exploding, happyne fleeting, American boy dying...

Kaftan, back on topic ...

Top 5 RPG (UK PC Format):

1. Deus Ex (

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I have all those but planetscape. Why are they cheaper in Europe than america?

Oh, and Brothers in Arms is quite the fun game. Up until D-day +6 or so, when the germans start using aimbot. <_<

HW2 is much better than #1. it's a tad easier but still it's fun to see a ship blow another one in half. If you get TW you should get the Rome Total Realism mod.

Deus Ex pawns all.

K1 was better than K2. As for the others, I have only played NwN and BG2, and NwN > BG2 (yeah, yeah, yeah blah blah blah about BG story.

So ? it's still better writen than the NWN OC...

Don't tell me you liked the OC?

K1 sucks.End of discussion.

Don't get me wrong,I still have Deus Ex installed..It's great as a FPS\RPG...

But it's RPG elemenst are hardly in the class as Fallout for example....

HW2 is much better than #1. it's a tad easier but still it's fun to see a ship blow another one in half. If you get TW you should get the Rome Total Realism mod.

Yep, I hear that is really incredible: took loads of people months to update to game so that it is painstakingly accurate.

Also, just browsing through my PC Gamer as well, and I notice they have included a COMPLETE copy of Beneath A Steel Sky! All I have to do is download and install the SCUMMVM emulator, and I'm away. ... I think I know what I'mm going to be doing over the next few days ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Also, just browsing through my PC Gamer as well, and I notice they have included a COMPLETE copy of Beneath A Steel Sky! All I have to do is download and install the SCUMMVM emulator, and I'm away. ... I think I know what I'mm going to be doing over the next few days ...

Thats my favorite Adventure game :-

beneath002.png

..well, that AND monkey island 2, day of the tentacle, sam&max and about every other LA game from that period

But saying K1 is better than K2? No, that just isnt right. K2 is better in every single aspect except that it doesnt have an ending.

You can also get Lure of the Temptress by the same company free online. And these are freeware, not abandonware, and thus completely legal, Baley.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)