The most useless character

Which party member did you use the least?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which party member did you use the least?

• G0-T0
    • Kreia
    • Atton
    • Mira or Hanharr
    • T3-M4
    • HK-47
    • Disciple
    • Mandalore
    • Visas
    • Handmaiden

"The Hutts are taking over?!?!? Haha!!! I prepared for this day long ago!!!! They won't get me! No, they'll never take me alive!!!"

*runs off to secret salt stash while laughing maniacally*

^the whimpering locker guy on Manaan hates Hutts almost as much as he hates Selkath...

Yeah, it might be a good idea for me to get some sleep... no, I think I'll play Doom 3 instead...just a while longer anyway...*passes out from exhaustion*

sig2.gif

well the hutts do rule the criminal world and Live for a very long time (close to 300 years galactic standard)...

Yes i am a major sw geek

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

LOL, poor GO-TO got my vote too!

goto is going to win this one by a land slide lol, but i have got to say i think i used T3 or dao-dor the most only becuase i hate bashing things open and getting broken stuff

it freakin sucks... lol

go-to sucks, stupid floaty ball lol, thats what remote is for

LOL :thumbsup: I love how this topic has gone from the character you hate most to burning slugs with salt?!?!

But yeah, would be a good idea to see the hutts take over the exchange and see them where they rightly belong :cool: , possibly in a future KOTOR game? but lets not get into that before the big green dragon gets here...

getting carried away with myself.....need sleep...

T3 was actually pulling the strings throughout the whole of the story, and IMO is the key link between Revan and Exile in KOTOR2 anyway...

...but yeah T3 is a darn good fighter too, i mean look at him take on those HK-50's!!

I'm beginning to think Revan was a useless character.  Weak, and boring that character was.

I don't see how?? He/she starts off as the most powerful sith lord since Exar Kun (i think) and you gradually build him/her up until they are pretty much the most powerful Jedi/Sith in the galaxy?

I kinda agree with the boring part though..

I used Bao-Dur to get through force fields. You have to use him on Telos for this purpose. Because a large part of G0-T0's story was cut, they should have had the player destroy him on his yacht. As it stands, his story after that point never really picks up for me.

me thinks revan get's a bad rap compared to Exile, Exile becomes very powerful while revan is recovering his memory of how to become powerful. Once revan remeber's his full power he would be unstoppable.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

me thinks revan get's a bad rap compared to Exile, Exile becomes very powerful while revan is recovering his memory of how to become powerful. Once revan remeber's his full power he would be unstoppable.

Uh, why?

Revan might have been a great fighter, sure (she/he killed personally Yusanis to destabilize the Echani worlds, for example), but unstoppable? Hardly. If I am to believe what each and every NPC in both games go around and yap about all day, Revan's strength was manipulation, not combat. I'd guess that when it comes to the latter aspect, he/she wasn't all that special as modern-day Sith Lords go.

Powerful? Sure.

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL? I doubt it..

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin